Thread: Wedowee Marine

Wedowee Marine

Anybody with a good contact there to discuss pricing on a Phoenix? I called yesterday and the guy I talked to sounded like he just woke up from a nap. First thing he said was “ what do you want”. Then it was “We won’t have any Phoenix boats until August”. Didn’t say what models were coming in. Didn’t offer any suggestions on ordering.
    It’s was like talking to a brick wall.

2. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    I just bought a rig from Steve with Wedowee. They had just got in two new 721s, both are sold now it seems, and he said they were the last 2021 they were getting.

3. Member
    A couple of weeks ago, my dealer told me they have some on order but dont expect to see any of them until July.
    2021 Phoenix 818 PRO/ 175hp Mercury Pro XS, 2 Helix 9s, Mega 360, Garmin 93sv, Livescope, Sea Clear harness.

4. Member
    You can order one and have it in 12 weeks

5. Member
    Eric is the owner from what I see everyone posting. I never talked to him or meet him but did not have a very good impression with the other guys that were working in the sales department either and ended up ordering from Freedom Marine. Very please with them.
    2021 Phoenix 919
    2021 Mercury 225

Quote Originally Posted by Scott AU View Post
    Eric is the owner from what I see everyone posting. I never talked to him or meet him but did not have a very good impression with the other guys that were working in the sales department either and ended up ordering from Freedom Marine. Very please with them.
    Not impressed with the sales department either. Received a price from Wedowee yesterday and they were higher than Freedom Marine. Played the “they can’t sell that boat for that price” card. Had them price the very same boat that I had Freedom price for me on Friday.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vmax View Post
    Not impressed with the sales department either. Received a price from Wedowee yesterday and they were higher than Freedom Marine. Played the “they can’t sell that boat for that price” card. Had them price the very same boat that I had Freedom price for me on Friday.
    Freedom will have the best price and Ken will take care of you at Freedom.
    2021 Phoenix 919
    2021 Mercury 225

8. Member
    Since my nearest dealer was 3 hours away and crazy high, I called on boats in stock at Wedowee, Freedom, Wiedas, Marine Works, etc. My recollection is that Wiedas and Wedowee prices were higher, don't recall having a bad experience with either. Marine Works had good prices but I didn't want to order a boat and the one I wanted was sold, decent phone conversation with the Owner, but he is very much a salesman (My father and brother are salesman, so no slight on the Owner) and that tends to head me in a different direction. I talked to Ken at Freedom several times, great experience, no nonsense, easy conversation. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my boat sold quick enough and we couldn't come to an agreement on trading it in. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Freedom. Ultimately I purchased a boat from Malone's Marine in Ironton, Ohio. They had what I was looking for, gave me a solid trade-in price for my Phoenix and were easy to deal with.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassDaggett View Post
    Since my nearest dealer was 3 hours away and crazy high, I called on boats in stock at Wedowee, Freedom, Wiedas, Marine Works, etc. My recollection is that Wiedas and Wedowee prices were higher, don't recall having a bad experience with either. Marine Works had good prices but I didn't want to order a boat and the one I wanted was sold, decent phone conversation with the Owner, but he is very much a salesman (My father and brother are salesman, so no slight on the Owner) and that tends to head me in a different direction. I talked to Ken at Freedom several times, great experience, no nonsense, easy conversation. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my boat sold quick enough and we couldn't come to an agreement on trading it in. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Freedom. Ultimately I purchased a boat from Malone's Marine in Ironton, Ohio. They had what I was looking for, gave me a solid trade-in price for my Phoenix and were easy to deal with.
    Malones does a great job!! Everyone i have talked to has had a great experience with them!
    "Luminous beings are we not this crude matter." Yoda

10. Member
    Another great dealer is Justin at boatworks in Carlyle IL. Super good guy

11. Member
    Eric is the guy you want to talk to. Bought mine from them and had a good experience.

12. Member
    You end up ordering from Freedom? Curious what time table you’ve been given on build. I ordered a 919 Pro XP this week from them.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGlenn79 View Post
    You end up ordering from Freedom? Curious what time table you’ve been given on build. I ordered a 919 Pro XP this week from them.
    Yes I ordered from Freedom. Said around the 1st week of September, so about 12 weeks.