Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Just finished my 86 Bass nautique soup to nuts. Two reasons I put the effort in:
    Its a rare bugger, so I'm not gonna lie, I love it when people ask about it

I made the boat my own, while I had the opportunity. All new upgraded electrical, plumbing and pumps, stringers, floors and carpet, paint and trolling motor. How she came out, well, couldn't be happier. Its about a brand new 18' bass boat for about 4K total investment. Best of all, I know every square inch of the boat, and how everything is put together.

2. Member
    I remember those. Always thought they had a really good layout.
    1996 Stratos 201 pro xl
    1996 Johnson Faststrike J150GLEDB

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcrider55 View Post
    Just bought a 1 owner, 1989 Champion 184DCR with a 2017 Merc 150 ProXS that belonged to a successful tournament fisherman who also worked for a marine parts distributor. Boat has been a workhorse for him and is loaded with top notch equipment from stem to stern. There isn't a part of this boat that doesn't have a name brand piece of equipment on it, much of it high dollar.. I bought it and have started the restoration process by removing every single piece of wiring and am doing a 2021 wiring job for today's electronics. I like the 18ft boats powered by 150's as I've owned 4 other from different manufacturers. This is my first Champion and I have been looking forward to this for a very long time.
    Can you please post up some pictures when you get time?
    1993 Tracker Pan fish 16

4. Member
    I would love to find an ‘89 to ‘92 model Ranger 361. I almost bought one about 6 yrs ago that was in great shape and only needed a good wet sanding/buffing and new carpet/seats. Unfortunately, the price was a little high and the seller wouldn’t budge. Another of my favorites is a ‘92-‘95 BassCat Pantera. I just love the look of these boats.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123