Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I can't believe i don't see this line mentioned more, but my guess is not many have tried it. P line tcb 8 is incredible. It's smooth as silk, doesn't bleed bad at all, and it's just as tough as the 832 i switched from. I've tried most braids out there, and this hands down is my favorite.

2. Member
    Power Pro or Tuf Line for me

3. Member
    definitely Seaguar Smackdown
    THE MORE YOU SAY THE MORE WE UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT YOU ANYWAYS

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknobber bot View Post
    I can't believe i don't see this line mentioned more, but my guess is not many have tried it. P line tcb 8 is incredible. It's smooth as silk, doesn't bleed bad at all, and it's just as tough as the 832 i switched from. I've tried most braids out there, and this hands down is my favorite.
    Koolio...I am also very intrigued by the Phenix Rods 8 carrier and Berkley X-9, but good to hear some good on the PLine TCB 8.

5. Member
    I am going to try out the PLine TCB myself as well. I have used their monos in the past and love them.
    2020 Z-18
    HB Solix 10 - Console
    Garmin 126sv w/Livescope - Bow

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MainelySmallmouth View Post
    I fish exclusively spinning gear for smallmouth so I have a tremendous amount of experience with braid on spinning gear. And I think the most important question to get clear before choosing a braid is what are the conditions you will be fishing, ie open water or around cover (rocks, brush, grass etc)? If you are fishing open water, hands down the best handling, most visible (and lasting visibility), best knot strength (holds leader knots unbelievably well) and casting braid on spinning gear is Sufix Nanobraid in the aqua camo color. I use 10lb to 14lb line and it has performed flawlessly on all types of applications, ie drop shot, ned, small swimbaits, Neko, Wacky, light cranks in open water and Hair Jigs. Have NEVER had this line break or lost a knot ever.

If I am fishing cover, truly hard to beat Power Pro. I typically use their vermillion red in 15lb test and it handles everything from jerkbaits, jigs, heavier cranks, chatterbaits, spinnerbaits and heavier paddle tail swimbaits. Stuff handles nicely, takes knots greats, casts a mile and the color tends to last for quite a while. I realize that vermillion red is not hi vis, but it works pretty well for the purpose of being visible and just doesn't bleed like the other hi vis colors tend to bleed.

Tight lines!
    Might have to pick up some Nano Braid as well...sounds like it would be about perfect for the smallies, spots, and largemouths I chase here in the TN rivers that I am learning to fish.

7. Member
    I've used several different braids and my favorite is the Viscous no fade braid. It truly does not fade and handles really well.
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

Power Pro Super Slick for the past 5-6 years

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybass View Post
    Another vote for good old PP in 15 or 20 lb. I have tried a lot of other including Samurai and it was just too limp and got wind knots. For me, PP has the right level of limpness and the quality is always consistent.
    This

10. Banned
    Suffix Nanobraid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12