Trolling motor tray tool and drink holder - wanting ideas

Looking for what you've made/done/bought, for a tool and drink holder, to go over or above a recessed trolling motor tray.
    What material did you use? Plastic cutting board? Metal? Starboard? Something else?
    I'm looking to make something.
    Let's see those pictures !

ABS, very easy to work with, use ABS solvent to weld pcs together, tap plastics will have everything you need
    Thank You Leon Pugh

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lpugh View Post
    ABS, very easy to work with, use ABS solvent to weld pcs together, tap plastics will have everything you need
    ^^^^^ This. Plastic is easy to work with for sure. Bends with heat, cuts with conventional tools, thicker stuff can be screwed, glued and tattooed... :) Seriously, I bought a sheet of 4' x 8' 1/8" stuff through Menards and I have been amazed how creative you can be with it.

4. Member
    Thank you both!

5. Member
    if you use a front seat, there are attachments for the pole to hold both?
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

This is a Robo Cup drink holder with the add on tool halder. Works just great for me.

IMG_1816.jpg
    Sick, tired, hungry, broke, busted, disgusted, can't be trusted, been imposed on and won't fight

Plastic cutting board from Walmart I did double up as their only 1/4" thick , drilled 3.5" hole for cup holder and 1" holes for tools and a notch for the troll motor cable , works for me thumbnail (2).jpg troll tray.jpg

2009 ELITE 210

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BILL LO View Post
    Plastic cutting board from Walmart I did double up as their only 1/4" thick , drilled 3.5" hole for cup holder and 1" holes for tools and a notch for the troll motor cable , works for me thumbnail (2).jpg troll tray.jpg

I like this idea. You can really do a lot with the cutting board.
    when you see this on the water stop and say hi.

9. Member
    Thank all! I like the cutout for the cables, good idea, I like the creativity!
    So far, I don't always use a front seat. That's why I was interested in a holder over the trolling motor tray. However, I did get a millennium marine Palma style seat. Only used it once though.

10. Member
    3 inch wide 1/8" aluminum strap. Bend it like a graph bracket, cut holes for tools. If you find a 4" wide piece, you could easily cut a hole and drop a cup holder in it.
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.

11. Member
    Great idea! Thank you.