Thread: 250 SS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePA View Post
    Anyone going to the Classic in Texas? Suzuki has a spot reserved so maybe they will have some info then? The pros know about it as well as Andy at team marine so it can't be super secret.
    If I can get over a summer cold, I plan to attend the Expo. Gotta see how I feel in the morning.
    ‘22 Ranger Z520R - Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Humminbird/Minn Kota One Boat Network

2. Member
    I ordered a new 250 SS the first week of march, I have yet to see it.. I contacted the dealer a week and a half ago and he told me Suzuki was not giving him a ship date.. I'm getting a little bit nervous... I asked him how long we were looking like the end of the year, I mean as crazy as it has been getting anything you never know.. he said it wouldn't be that long but we shall see.....it wouldn't surprise me if it is... Just have to hope my old Evinrude hangs in there until the new engine comes in...

3. Member
    150's and 200's are wayyy behind!!! 250's have been much easier to get for sure!

EA
    Eric Anderson
    Nashville Boating Center

Hit 73mph this weekend full load with just me In Boat

5. Member
    My fishing buddy ordered a new 250SS for his 521 Ranger last week. Got lucky and dealer had some on order. As of Monday they had just arrived in California so maybe within the month it will be mounted on his boat. I'm excited to get some first hand knowledge of these and he is beyond excited. His current motor has been on the fritz with a wiring issue nobody can find for almost a year.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceHuiet View Post
    My fishing buddy ordered a new 250SS for his 521 Ranger last week. Got lucky and dealer had some on order. As of Monday they had just arrived in California so maybe within the month it will be mounted on his boat. I'm excited to get some first hand knowledge of these and he is beyond excited. His current motor has been on the fritz with a wiring issue nobody can find for almost a year.
    This gives me a little hope, as of Friday my dealer had no definite information on when mine should arrive.

7. Member
    Well buddy dropped his boat off Friday morning. Dealer told him it will be ready for pick up next Friday.

8. Member
    Just ordered a 250ss for a new Gator Trax delivery in Feb. No on mentioned anything about a new model. I can ask the builder though.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toporanger View Post
    Just ordered a 250ss for a new Gator Trax delivery in Feb. No on mentioned anything about a new model. I can ask the builder though.
    This is what Im fearing, next year on getting the motor.. still no word from Suzuki on anything definite from what the dealer was telling me the other day I will be lucky to see the motor by the end of the year :(

10. Member
    This video released by Suzuki USA 2 days ago.

11. Member
    150 day lag. Another thing: I may end up needing a L/U for my 2020 Suzuki 200hp. The unit was $3200 a year or so ago. It's now $4600. With U.S. inflation, parts is going to go up for foreign products.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12