Exclamation Where do you go to research Pennies?

I wanna start playing around with penny stocks again as it was pretty fun a few years back. Where do you guys go to research which ones to buy as there are so many bogus sites out there.

2. Member
    Honestly, IHub breakout boards is a super basic start, and scanners on TD as well. As you probably know if you've played them before, don't pay attention necessarily to what's being said on the boards, just use it to find tickers and then do your volume/chart/RSI/etc. evaluation to see if it's a good trade

3. Member
    Is there something I'm missing on the iHub board? It's format is difficult to follow a thread or am I not using it right?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mastergun View Post
    Is there something I'm missing on the iHub board? It's format is difficult to follow a thread or am I not using it right?
    Do you mean on the breakout boards or just on a ticker board?

Just go to the "breakout boards" main page to see the ticker symbols they're discussing, if you click on the threads you'll get sucked into either a bashing or pumping argument. The problem with the break out boards is that by the time tickers hit there they may have already run up a couple hundred % so DD is a must.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    Just go to the "breakout boards" main page to see the ticker symbols they're discussing, if you click on the threads you'll get sucked into either a bashing or pumping argument. The problem with the break out boards is that by the time tickers hit there they may have already run up a couple hundred % so DD is a must.
    Exactly

I just wait for someone to mention something here, seems to work most times

Stands by....
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdbrison View Post
    I just wait for someone to mention something here, seems to work most times

Stands by....
    Can I interest you in some Enron good sir lol