Reaction Innovations Barely Legal Vixen

So, what are they really worth.... or, what will they actually bring in good shape. I saw some recently advertised for 75 dollars each and I think they were knock offs. Just got me wondering what they are actually worth in the real world. I have a few and if they will really bring that much I'd have to consider selling.

2. Banned
    A first run OG Neon Shad new in box sold for $90 on EBay at the end of last month.

Depends on whether you have OG or the second runs as far as what they would bring.

3. Member
    I still have a NIB original Vixen in Neon Shad
    Y'all be careful out there and don't catch'em all!

4. Member
    Around $75-$120 each, depending on color is about right.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradjames12 View Post
    A first run OG Neon Shad new in box sold for $90 on EBay at the end of last month.

Depends on whether you have OG or the second runs as far as what they would bring.
    I didn't know they ever made a second run of the smaller Barely Legal versions. I do have some second run larger Vixens NIP. The three smaller baits I have aren't new in the package but are in good shape. I think they ae two frost shad colors and one silver shiner. I can't see throwing them if they are worth that much. Too many gar and grinnells.

Quote Originally Posted by g2072 View Post
    So, what are they really worth.... or, what will they actually bring in good shape. I saw some recently advertised for 75 dollars each and I think they were knock offs. Just got me wondering what they are actually worth in the real world. I have a few and if they will really bring that much I'd have to consider selling.
    You've got to be talking about the clown from Dandridge TN trying to sell his knock offs on FB. I've seen his ads and he's rightfully getting hammered for trying to sell them as originals. As posted above, $75-100 for real ones in great condition or still nib.

7. Member
    IIRC there was only one version of the BL. The full size Vixen has a Gen1 and a Gen2.

There are people trying to sell knock off’s of both, as well as trying to pass off Gen2 full size Vixens as Gen1’s.

I don’t understand why RI doesn’t bring both models back. Of course, that seems to be the norm for them, they create a popular lure then just inexplicably quit making it. They’ve turned their backs on a ton of money, can’t really understand why.

Is Andre Moore still involved, or did he sell out? Whoever is running the company doesn’t seem to have any grasp of marketing, or how to grow a business.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradjames12 View Post

I think the barely legal is the smaller version. I don't think there have been any second runs of the small one.

Or instead of paying high prices for a gen-one barely legal Vixen you could buy the Teckle kick knocker which is from the exact same mold as the Repo Man / original vixen mold. From what I understand Tekle purchased the original molds and have been out for over a year now i have 2 of the Teckle top water baits they make the large one and a pup size .

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbeefishin View Post
    Or instead of paying high prices for a gen-one barely legal Vixen you could buy the Teckle kick knocker which is from the exact same mold as the Repo Man / original vixen mold. From what I understand Tekle purchased the original molds and have been out for over a year now i have 2 of the Teckle top water baits they make the large one and a pup size .
    i thought Teckle owner was the original designer and supplier of the 1st gen vixens and paycheck baits. Decided to Market his own and make the kick knocker.
    Joey Aderhold

Quote Originally Posted by jaderhold View Post
    i thought Teckle owner was the original designer and supplier of the 1st gen vixens and paycheck baits. Decided to Market his own and make the kick knocker.
    This is the truth.

12. Member
    That's pretty insane for a fishing bait.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/25496568313...wAAOSwt1VgkDwm

13. Member
    Ironically I threw a Kickknocker for the first time this weekend. That is what a walking bait should look like. Buying some more!

14. Member
    I have a collection of the barely legals and I would not sell for any amount. There are days when they won't touch the original full size and I have not found anything that works like the BL for walking. I was buying up what I could and just have a painter make it my preferred colors.

15. Member
    How does the lucky craft kicknocker pup measure up to the original?

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel3495 View Post
    How does the lucky craft kicknocker pup measure up to the original?
    It's not a LC, it's a Teckel.. I wasn't impressed with mine. Seemed to spend more time underwater than on top.. might have had a bad one as I've heard plenty of other's say the Teckel is just as good as the OG

17. Member

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel3495 View Post
    Yeah, that description might give someone, or anyone really with a clue about the listing? Dang

DESCRIPTION
    Lucky Craft Kicknocker PUP, Black Shore Shad, 4", 1/2oz, Floating / Surface

Black Shore

4"

Dropping a bomb into drop shot world, the Missile Baits Bomb Shot Worm is one of the most deadly and effective drop shot worms ever created. Inspired by the highly successful Missile Baits D Bomb, the Missile Baits Bomb Shot Worm features a fully ribbed body and a super thin paddle tail that produces an undulating action with the slightest movement from the rod tip. Once in the water, the Missile Baits Bomb Shot Worm will not stop shimmying or quivering.

19. Member
    I have a vixen but don't know if it is the og or not how can I tell I believe it is

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triton bass View Post
    I have a vixen but don't know if it is the og or not how can I tell I believe it is
    Length on it will tell you if it's one of the barely legals