Banned

Scott Wilson calling 690 am Sat 7-9 to talk about FWC spraying. jax viewing area

Please listen! FYI, Scott is the the man when it comes to collecting data against Applied Aquatics, FWC and politicians such as Adam Putman ( started around 2011). I spoke with Scott on the phone for an hour 1/2. He is going to call radio station 690 am at 904-362-9901. The show is Florida Sportsman which is hosted by Rick Ryals and Roger Walker.

We, as bass fisherman are aware of the the crimes Applied Aquatics are committing, however; the average citizen who swims in our lakes have no idea what carcinogens they are ingesting every time they "jump in the water to cool off". An example is a guy. who a week or so ago on the south end of Kissimmee stuck his boat on a pad field that had been recently sprayed. He jumped into the water, freed his boat but rather than fishing found his way to the ER. He broke into a rash then it blistered creating massive burns. But they say the stuff is safe....no wander they wear white haz mat suits.

Jax guys in the area call in and ask questions. No need to speculate, got a question, if the radio station can allow time Scott will answer. Heck if your in S fl call, the # is posted!

Would you like to have to take your kid to the ER for taking a dip in our "Florida waters?"

To make more air time for Scott Rick is going to have him on the following week or two, not this coming Sat May 8th.
    Last edited by Manatee Mauler; 05-06-2021 at 08:33 AM.

2. Banned
    I'd also alert folks on farcebook™ in that area to tune-in

3. Banned
    If ya can post it. I'm not good at facebook. Im old school. I just connected Scott and the radio show via converstion. Im friends with rick ryals
    Last edited by Manatee Mauler; 05-04-2021 at 09:33 PM.

4. Banned
    Spanky and others call! I lost ur #, tried to call ya but lost ur #.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Manatee Mauler View Post
    Please listen! FYI, Scott is the the man when it comes to collecting data against Applied Aquatics, FWC and politicians such as Adam Putman ( started around 2011). I spoke with Scott on the phone for an hour 1/2. He is going to call station, 690 am at 904-362-9901. The show is Florida Sportsman and is hosted by Rick Ryals and Roger Walker.

We, as bass fisherman are aware of the the crimes Applied Aquatics are committing, however; the average citizen who swims in our lakes have no idea what carcinogens they are ingesting every time they "jump in the water to cool off". An example is a guy. who a week or so ago on the south end of Kissimmee stuck his boat on a pad field that had been recently sprayed. He jumped into the water, freed his boat but rather than fishing found his way to the ER. He broke into a rash then it blistered creating massive burns. But they say the stuff is safe....no wander they wear white haz mat suits.

Jax guys in the area call in and ask questions. No need to speculate, got a question, if the radio station can allow time Scott will answer. Heck if your in S fl call, the # is posted!

Would you like to have to take your kid to the ER for taking a dip in our "Florida waters?"
    Scott seems to be the only pro speaking out, even Roland stays mostly quiet, not sure if its pressure from their sponsors or who keeps them all from speaking up.

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknemo View Post
    Scott seems to be the only pro speaking out, even Roland stays mostly quiet, not sure if its pressure from their sponsors or who keeps them all from speaking up.
    Scott, me, Peter T, Mark Roberts Sam Folds, Lee Stalvey and others went to one of the "FWC" community meetings in St Augustine about a year 1/2 ago regarding the excessive spraying. Roland Martins X wife also was there. I suppose she drove up all the way from Clewiston to testify about the destruction created by Applied Aquatics on Lake Okeechobee. Of course it turned out to be a dog and pony show put on by the FWC.

Spanky and others call! I lost ur #, tried to call ya but lost ur #.
    I still have yours Matt, and I will damn well be calling, Thanks.

Spanky

8. Banned
    To allow more air time for Scott, Rick the host of the radio show, asked if he could push it back a week or two. So he will be on either the 15th or 22nd of May. Normally Wolfsons is the third week of May so I may push to have it the following week. I know alot of guys will be waiting on their number to be called in Palatka Sat morning day of Wolfsons, which could effect the number of guys getting this important info. Thanks.

9. Member
    To allow more air time for Scott, Rick the host of the radio show, asked if he could push it back a week or two. So he will be on either the 15th or 22nd of May. Normally Wolfsons is the third week of May so I may push to have it the following week. I know alot of guys will be waiting on their number to be called in Palatka Sat morning day of Wolfsons, which could effect the number of guys getting this important info. Thanks.

Once the date with Scott Wilson is confirmed, please post. Thanks.

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM64 View Post
    Once the date with Scott Wilson is confirmed, please post. Thanks.
    10/4, I will.

Matt, I'll be standing By, but I may be up in Oceana Virginia on Detachment. Just post up the info and Thank You for doing this.

Spanky