Great Service Experience

No matter how well a product is made, there is always a chance that something will go wrong. I was trailering my VX 20 late Saturday afternoon and ran into a challenge with the trailer braking system. I was very worried on a Saturday afternoon, knowing I was leaving that Wednesday morning at o dark hundred for a long trip through big hills.

Reached out to the Vexus folks and Steve Clark in particular on Monday morning. Every part I could need was shipped in an expedited manner to the shop and I am sitting here in my driveway ready to go tomorrow, Wednesday morning as planned.

It is not just the product....it is the people and the service behind the product that make a difference. The gentlemen that runs the trailer department gave me his personal cell number to call for any adjustments that might be necessary....he would walk the techs through the process. I am sitting here right now knowing what a great decision I made to buy a Vexus boat. My next one will be a Vexus too.

Thank you so much Vexus team!

2. Member
    Great to hear and glad your able to go on your trip worry free!
    Money can't buy happiness but it can buy fishing baits and that's about the same thing

Its one of the many reason why I bought a Vexus! My reginal rep is Keith Tripp. He has been amazing to deal with. My closest dealer is over 6 hours away. Keith has helped me through the few small issues I have had.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

4. Member
    Nice!
    2021 Vexus AVX 1880 Summit White
    115 Mercury ProXS
    Ultrex
    Twin HBirds
    Garmin 93
    Garmin Livescope

5. Member
    Who is the rep for the PA area?
    2021 Vexus VX20
    250 Pro XS V8

6. Member
    I’m past two years on my 2019 AVX1980/G2 and Vexus and Bay Marine have been terrific on the few issues I have had with my rig. I have no doubt if I had a major issue in the future they would be there to help. If you have any issue you are not happy with call your dealer and/or Vexus first before complaining on social media or forums. Give them a chance to make it right and save yourself time and aggravation in the process.
    white Vexus AVX 1980 - white Evinrude G2 150hp HO