Custom Seadek Complete - 20phx

After helping rig Oliver Ngy's new Vexxus with Seadek, I knew I wanted to tackle this with my own boat. The carpet removal was a lot of work, but with good adhesive remover and some patience letting it soak overnight, it cleaned up pretty easy. Once the lids were all cleaned up, I had a buddy with a paint shop spray the lids black on the outside edges where the seadek wouldn't cover it. Once that was complete, I installed all the lids and used the dry fit kit from Seadek to trace the entire boat, including the areas under and behind the seats. Once they got the dry fit kit back, they scanned the images into their cad program and completed that step. Once that was done, they sent me back the dry fit kit with my actual panels printed on it. You cut them out, and make sure they match your lids and other areas. Once they get this back the design team took my request of a laser etched wood grain into the grey over black Seadek. I sent them a mock up of the logos I wanted included and the position and size for them. The actual install was by far the fastest part of the process. I started laying them out at 3:30pm and after a few hours the majority of the project was complete. I also had them custom design trim pieces for the outside of the lids to not only look good and give it a finished look, but also fill in some of the gaps. All I can say is I'm extremely happy and proud with how this turned out. I have more pictures from the start of the process at https://www.bassbrawloutdoors.com/ just scroll down to my post on 1/11/2021 called "So I started a little project".

Bass Brawl Sea Dek.jpg

2. Member
    Looks good!
    Fish have fins, they swim

3. Member
    Very cool. Congrats on the project. If you don't mind sharing, how much does a basic seadek kit cost for that boat?
    2020 Phoenix 19PHX, Mercury 225 ProXS V8 fourstroke

4. Member
    That looks awesome.

5. Member
    What did it run in cost by chance? Looks awesome BTW.
    2020 Phoenix 920 Elite

I'd like just the cockpit floor done. Your boat looks great.

I don't know why seadek doesn't make pre cut kits for bassboats. They make them for other style boats.

I wish boat manufacturers would start going to this option. Sure looks better than carpet and will last a lot longer

9. Member
    Man that looks awesome!
    A.J. Kelty Versailles KY
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite