Thumbs Up Saturday May 15, 2021 Daiwa Day - Meet the Pros @ The Tackle Trap

I realize that most of you won't be able to attend, but I wanted to extend an invitation to our Bass Boat Central friends regardless! The Elite Series guys will be on Neely the weekend before the event, and Guntersville the weekend after. It's going to be a very fun event. Thank you for all the support guys!!

The Tackle Trap will host Daiwa Day 2021 Saturday May 15, 2021! The shop has continued its transformation with a new big bait and high end room, beautiful custom cedar rod racks, better organized tackle throughout the store, and an even better selection than ever. Daiwa pros Randy Howell, Patrick Walters, Seth Feider, Buddy Gross, and Josh Stracner will be on hand to talk fishing, sign autographs, and challenge you to a flipping/pitching contest with prizes! There will be in store promotions on Daiwa tackle, giveaways, great FOOD, and just a whole lot of fun. We look forward to seeing you there!

2. Member
    Wish I was closer. Sounds great

3. Banned
    Got any pics of the high end room? Sounds like a place I need to avoid, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CFDoc View Post
    Got any pics of the high end room? Sounds like a place I need to avoid, lol.
    A few quick photos... this room holds a lot of the high end swim baits, glide baits, new high end wooden cranks like the Water Wood Customs, Etters Custom Balsa Baits, JDM plastics, and the more uncommon stuff at the shop. It's a work in progress, but we are very proud of it!

5. Member
    Awesome addition!

Thanks guys!

Now that the pipeline is back up and running, burn a little gas and come out to TT this Saturday - good food, great weather, and a good time all around

7. Member
    That's awesome Gary... you forgot to mention... the Daiwa rep will be there (probably the whole day) so the BBC crowd can ask him a ton of tough questions.

He'd send them my way in that case!!

The weather looks perfect, the day will be nice, and everyone is in good spirits, and the food will be awesome (maybe RB will cater the next one for us!) It's going to be a lot of fun. The few of you guys who will actually make it, please let us know you're part of our Bass Boat Central extended family