Fuse Question after Helix install

I just installed two new G4N Helix 10 units with an ethernet switch. Humminbird requires 4A slow-blow or MDL equivalent fuses for these.

I have a 2019 TZX190 and there is no fuse box, just a large bunch of hanging wires with a fuse on the ends. It seems that if I'd try to correctly identify each one I'd have better trying to catch a smallie in Texas.

Specifically, many of the available +/- power source wire sets are labeled, such as, "ACC. #2", "ACC #3", etc.for my use. Can anyone tell me what size fuse is connected to these? Contacting my dealer or Skeeter has been fruitless and the owner's manual doesn't give any information either.

2. Member
    Digi, You should be running independent wiring for your Birds 10 gauge.
    I know it's a pain and can cost some $. But you can save yourself some grief
    from fighting power problems and RFI Interference. Add your fuses to the new wire's.

3. Member
    You will find fuse holders either in the bow on the wires or under dash or near the battery. There should be at least one free circuit, loom forva unused black and red wire. Fuses are dependant the equipment bring powered.

I like running new 10 gauge marine wire from the bow directly to battery for the depth finder. You can connect it to the cut off switch near your battery if you have one.

I
    when you see this on the water stop and say hi.

4. Member
    Note: I add a fuse to the wire near the battery.
    when you see this on the water stop and say hi.