Covered or Indoor Storage near Arlington?

Hi all. I'm transferring to SW DC for work and looking at living in the Crystal City or Pentagon City area to take the yellow line in. Any recommendations on enclosed or covered boat storage near there? I have an 07 Ranger Z21 so I need about 25 feet of space. I found outdoor storage, but willing to pay more to keep it inside. As an alternate, recommendations on outside storage near there as I plan to be on the Potomac some afternoons after work and a few weekends a month and minimizing drive time would be great. Thanks, Justin.

2. Member
    I have no experience with any of these marinas, but if you want to start searching online .....

There are marinas in the Woodbridge, Va. area with covered storage but you would have to suffer through I-95 traffic from Arlington to get there... which could wreck a planned afternoon of fishing.... but your boat would be covered. That area of the river would give you give you plenty of fishing options without having to go far. Here is one option: http://www.tymentyde.com/

Some of the other nearby marinas with covered storage are located on the Occoquan River which is a no wake zone, if that matters to you. Good luck - welcome to DC.