2015 Honda 115- Quit WOT and Won't Start

We were cruising across the lake near WOT and the engine immediately stopped and would not start. It would turn over no problem but wouldn't even sputter or try to start like I'd expect if there was a fuel or fuel system problem. This motor has been absolutely perfect for the past 6 years and maintained per Honda's service guidelines.

My first thought was the kill switch came off, but the line was still attached from my vest. Funny thing, it turns over exactly the same now as it does with the kill switch off. The way it went out got me thinking about fuses, but I pulled the cover, checked the fuses, and they all look good. Hoping someone more mechanically inclined than me has some other ideas before I have to take a 2+ hour road trip to the dealer. Thanks!

Did you get the update on the software about the fuel system?

3. Member
    Thanks for that info. I didn't realize there were recent updates and haven't received any notifications. I have someone local taking a peak at it later this week, and if that doesn't work I'll make the trip to the dealer for the update and whatever else it may need.