Thread: Torture

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AZcal2021 View Post
    Yeppppppp, there's a cap shortage it appears. Mine shipped with shitty FDL branded caps. All 4 ended up breaking off at the thread from merely sitting in my garage. Now, in my experiences thus far, my dealer has been super supportive with replacing the shitty caps and accountable for anything else the builders failed to do or improperly installed. In the end, I couldn't get upset with them for a mistake they didn't make or the wait time involved with shipping wait time for parts. Correct sized caps were ordered by my dealer of course--however I took the pro-active route and located right sized caps at a local marine shop. I got lucky -- they were the last 4 in stock. The Dealer ordered caps came a few days later. Lastly, noticed my trim gauge wasn't operating properly,...I called my dealer, told him, ordered a new one on the spot, install date set for next Friday. So far I'm cool with my overall service experiences.

JBOUTFISHN---can you provide me with your dealers contact?? I want to inquire about those aluminum caps. My dealer said his connect was super backordered. TIA
    All Out Marine in Wisconsin.
    Jim
    Old Guy
    2021 Z19 Pro

2. Member

3. Member
    Not nitro again but mine just got delayed from 6/2 to 6/10 for end of production due to foam for the seats. Good news is they’ve started production at least. Sales guy said 15% price increase on tritons for 2022
    2021 Triton 20 TRX Patriot w/ 250 ProXS
    16” HDS Live at console
    12” & 9” HDS Live at Bow
    Ghost, Active Target, Atlas Hydraulic, and 8’ Blades

4. Member
    Torture will end June 9....would be a few days earlier but I'm going on vacation Saturday and will be at the beach for a week. Can't wait!!! I ordered 4/7 if anybody is wondering.

5. Member
    I ordered March.17th and get to pick mine up on June.2nd finally. Can't wait.

6. Member

New Z20 Pro

side.jpg

Its suppose to be ready Tuesday
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. Member

New Z20 Pro

bow.jpg

sorry missed the overview of the bow

8. Member
    Nice! Congrats

My rig was delivered with muddy tires too

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AZcal2021 View Post
    Nice! Congrats

My rig was delivered with muddy tires too
    Seen that did you. My question to them, Why? It was not muddy Friday when my wife sent me the picture while i was working in CO.

10. Member
    Who knows.....I thought maybe it was loaded on the transport trailer during a good rain.

Now, when I arrived to take it home they cleaned it up real good.

11. Member
    Hey guys,
    I ordered mine the second week of April and was told I was getting it late June. I ordered a Z21 pro pack with hummingbirds and Ultrex. My dealer in Canada just told me this week that I was going to get a 2022 and now only sometime in August. They also said it was the exact same boat and same options. I just receive the confirmation order today with 2022 spec XL pack and I now will have a Ghost with Lowrance Live... not the same boat option and not promised date.. damn it I was looking forward on getting on the water in June after being on COVID lockdown for a year.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PatNitro View Post
    Hey guys,
    I ordered mine the second week of April and was told I was getting it late June. I ordered a Z21 pro pack with hummingbirds and Ultrex. My dealer in Canada just told me this week that I was going to get a 2022 and now only sometime in August. They also said it was the exact same boat and same options. I just receive the confirmation order today with 2022 spec XL pack and I now will have a Ghost with Lowrance Live... not the same boat option and not promised date.. damn it I was looking forward on getting on the water in June after being on COVID lockdown for a year.
    I guess I was right on the edge... Ordered my z21 on 4/7. Picking it up a week from today....

13. Member
    Is it just my BPS that sucks? My boat was delivered last Wednesday 6/2, and still no word on pick up date. The whole process has been awful from a communication/ customer service stand point.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by REversman View Post
    Is it just my BPS that sucks? My boat was delivered last Wednesday 6/2, and still no word on pick up date. The whole process has been awful from a communication/ customer service stand point.
    Nope Mine as well, I would not buy from Bass Pro ever again... Boat sat wrapped up for far too long, I had to go and find it myself and let them know I am aware its arrived.. the whole process was a hassle.. Boat was 100% ready to go and STILL had me wait another 8 days... awful

15. Member
    IMG_5028.jpgIMG_5027.jpgFinally got mine from my order in March. Couple snags from factory, but I love it so far!

16. Member
    I finally got my pick up date of this Saturday at 10 AM. I'm not going to hold my breath though!

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by REversman View Post
    I finally got my pick up date of this Saturday at 10 AM. I'm not going to hold my breath though!
    awesome send pics

18. Member
    I was supposed to pick mine up yesterday but fell through due to a couple issues. Picking it up tomorrow though, 100%.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wildkat7 View Post
    I was supposed to pick mine up yesterday but fell through due to a couple issues. Picking it up tomorrow though, 100%.
    Good Luck, lets see the pics!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345