Thread: Torture

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by REversman View Post
    Did they tell you which parts?
    nope but it must have come in i talked to some one there today and they said its out of production and now awaiting rigging.

2. Member
    I asked Customer Service how long after completion to ship and was told THREE WEEKS. Arghhhhhhhhh
    Jim
    Old Guy
    2021 Z19 Pro

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jboutfishn View Post
    I asked Customer Service how long after completion to ship and was told THREE WEEKS. Arghhhhhhhhh
    That seems long! Worst news I've heard all day....completion date for me is 5/7.

4. Banned
    Just found out mine hit load eligible today dealer said most the time it's two weeks by contract to get a load

5. Member
    My completion date is 5-14....How long is the average rigging time dealers need?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassinloose View Post
    My completion date is 5-14....How long is the average rigging time dealers need?
    It looks like sdfisherman1995's took about a week. Maybe shipping would be faster to east coast vs SD and CA? I would think our part of the country has more boat orders that would fill up a truck faster, as long as they have them produced.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassinloose View Post
    Mine as well. Isn't the factory in Missouri? The dealer I purchased through in also in Missouri. Hoping that decreases shipping time.

8. Member
    Told today my Z18 is still "in production" but the shortage is now FOAM for seats and Wiring Harness due to Storm in TX that has the 5 plants that make the stuff... Are you guys chatting with Nitro and giving them just your name to get your status from them?? Or order # or something?

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ike12 View Post
    Told today my Z18 is still "in production" but the shortage is now FOAM for seats and Wiring Harness due to Storm in TX that has the 5 plants that make the stuff... Are you guys chatting with Nitro and giving them just your name to get your status from them?? Or order # or something?
    I used the online chat and gave them my order number and name and they pulled it up and gave me the status.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wildkat7 View Post
    I used the online chat and gave them my order number and name and they pulled it up and gave me the status.
    cool ty

11. Member
    I call white river CS give name. Miss Racheal has been great to speak with and is very knowledgeable. Even help me out with a couple changes...( 888-258-2920 )

12. Member
    I called today (the estimated finished production day) and they pushed it back another 1.5 weeks. This is the 3rd time the production date has been pushed back.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by REversman View Post
    I called today (the estimated finished production day) and they pushed it back another 1.5 weeks. This is the 3rd time the production date has been pushed back.
    that sucks! I am not sure what you guys are giving them for them to check. I have no order # only a quote # from BPS.. I am not financing so maybe that's why? not sure

14. Member
    that sucks! I am not sure what you guys are giving them for them to check. I have no order # only a quote # from BPS.. I am not financing so maybe that's why? not sure

They just ask for the dealer and my last name.

15. Member
    I'm curious the timeline from finished production to rigging to than loading than delivery. Seems like by their timeline its going to be a 14 week process.

16. Banned
    so my boat was out of production on the 4/30/2021 it was in awaiting rigging on 05/03/2021 it was load eligible on 05/04/2021 and load planed 05/05/2021. talked to the dealer it should be delivered by 05/19/2021

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdfisherman1995 View Post
    so my boat was out of production on the 4/30/2021 it was in awaiting rigging on 05/03/2021 it was load eligible on 05/04/2021 and load planed 05/05/2021. talked to the dealer it should be delivered by 05/19/2021
    I was called from dealer asking about the factory wanting me to confirm i did not want the stock lowrance fishfinder installed since it would not communicate with my GHOST upgrade anyways. .i said no.. I hope this means this is in rigging mode? not sure

18. Member
    Apparently there is a shortage of dust/oil caps for the vortex hubs that come on our vortex trailers. My Z20 was ordered on FEB 14th and delivered on APR 22nd with 3 FDL brand caps and 1 Turbo Lube cap. 2 of the FDL caps popped off on the port side while the boat sat in my garage. Wrong size and thread direction for sure. 2 Full sets of the correct size were ordered for me by my prep guy the week of APR 19th. He was the first to break the news to me on APR 22nd about this apparent vortex correct sized "cap shortage"--- and was very transparent and supportive about the matter--as the boat was delivered with mismatch caps. To date, I havent recieved the correct sized caps! I ordered a set myself last week from trailerparts.com to cover a base but what sucks for me is that they didnt offer rush delivery, only USPO. I should have ordered another item that did offer rush delivery, perhaps the caps would have come quicker.
    Last edited by AZcal2021; 05-07-2021 at 03:23 PM.

19. Member
    Called and checked today still on schedule for the 13th. Working out of town for next two weeks so at least I do not have to look at my empty garage ( no boat)

20. Member
    I got a call yesterday from Tracker Boat Center with an update (which I already knew from calling nitro). But, they said they were going to start calling everyone every Monday with updates. I'm not sure if it's bc we are getting closer to completion or from Nitro telling them to call people bc they are receiving lots of update questions.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast