Thread: East Lake Toho

East Lake Toho

Has the grass come back in East Lake? Or have they sprayed it all dead like they did in West Lake?
    Alweld 1856 Stick Steer with 70 Yamaha
    Dual Power Pole Blades/ Helix 10 MSI
    80# Ulterra Link/2 Ionic Lithium 50s/ShuttleSlide Mount

USAF Ret

2. Member
    East lake was full of grass in March when we were there.
    2016 Skeeter ZX225. 2016 Yamaha 225SHO
    99 Hells Bay Whipray. 99 Mercury 40

3. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I heard they’re spraying currently and there’s an algae bloom up north end. My next tourney is there and I haven’t been in years! Plus I hurt a ligament in my thumb which hurt like hell!! Gonna try to get out there next week if I can take this brace off.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

Quote Originally Posted by Casslaw View Post
    I heard they’re spraying currently and there’s an algae bloom up north end. My next tourney is there and I haven’t been in years! Plus I hurt a ligament in my thumb which hurt like hell!! Gonna try to get out there next week if I can take this brace off.
    You're talking about West Lake...they are talking about East Lake...

Wishin' I was fishin'...

1990 Ranger 374v
    1996 175 HP Mariner - Magnum EFI
    25p Tempest - A45 model
    80 lb 24v MinnKota Maxxum
    Humminbird Helix 10
    Humminbird Helix 7
    Garmin EchoMap 106sv w/ LS
    Dual 8' Power Poles

5. Member
    East Lake Toho is fishing good. Fished there earlier in the week and we boated 40 plus bass. The bass are inside the reeds and grass between the outside reeds and the boat trail. Best hours are between daylight to 10:30 a.m. You can also catch them on the outside of the reeds. After 10:00 the fish will move to the outside open water with vegetation and swimbaits, rattletrap type baits and worms are your best lures. We did catch some on a white spinnerbait. You can catch bass on the outside of the reeds all day if you have the patients to stick with it. Some bass are on the edge and others are 6 to 8 ft. back in the reeds. Our best 5 fish weighed about 18 lbs.

Happy fishing.