Banned

How to contact factory for status

Hello i had ordered a nitro z21 pro back on march 19th and it has an eligible for shipping date of yesterday. its still showing the same date of yesterday but no update when i call the dealer or nitro customer service. is there a way to contact the factory to see where its at? just excited to get it up here but kind of disappointed in the insight from customer service. i know its being built in Clinton MO. any help or insight would be great thanks.

Factory does not want customers calling them direct, they build boats, not a CS service center. the next updated date will be when its loaded. That can take up to 2 weeks before its loaded.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BMCD View Post
    Factory does not want customers calling them direct, they build boats, not a CS service center. the next updated date will be when its loaded. That can take up to 2 weeks before its loaded.
    So it goes from production to when its loaded not showing ready for shipping. its ready for shipping date was yesterday today it still shows as in production. no one could really tell me anything. so just trying to find out more info.

I got no clue what the next status is or the process, your dealer may have an idea. Might be load ready, or loaded. Usually your dealer gives you an idea of when it will be ready. Normally 6-8 weeks from order to delivery and prolly closer to 8 weeks right now, seems like your still within that time frame.

Trying to figure out when it will be shipped and when is the next status change just causes u anxiety.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

5. Member
    I was told that it will sit there waiting to ship until they have a few that are going to the same part of the country. I'm sure they try to avoid shipping out boats individually. You need to be patient for a few more weeks, it will come.
    Chris

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro w/ 200 ProXS

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdfisherman1995 View Post
    So it goes from production to when its loaded not showing ready for shipping. its ready for shipping date was yesterday today it still shows as in production. no one could really tell me anything. so just trying to find out more info.
    You say it is still shows as in production. Where are you looking?

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by REversman View Post
    You say it is still shows as in production. Where are you looking?
    I'm wondering the same thing?

8. Member

9. Banned
    so like i said i talked to customer service and my dealer they are saying its showing as currently in production with a ready for ship date of 04/27/2021 so dealer said it is not ready to ship yet but not sure why its still showing yesterdays date and has not been updated yet.