2016 Z20 seat issue

the back on my passenger seat is loose and leans back,almost like the back frame is broken or bolts loose (if they have bolts) and also on my driver side seat the bottom frame is worn/loose where the seat sits into bottom frame that mounts to the body of the boat. Anyone seen these issues? Where can i buy new seats?

2. Member
    You might try Bass Pro Paret and Service center in Springfield,MO. Be sure to have your vin number when you call.

3. Member
    I have the 2016 Z20. I have not seen this issue. It's rock solid.
    I did have seams separate and my dealer went to bat and got them to replace even though it was out of warranty. If you want the original your only option is a Nitro dealer and you will need your hull ID. It sounds like you have already removed them to see what is going on. If not, I would suggest that it's easy to to get to the frame. you might just need to snug it up or replace hardware.

4. Member
    The 2016 Z20's had a factory recall on the seat frames. The one I had I purchased from the original owner but my local dealer was able to get me the parts from Nitro with no cost. They were busy so I just swamped them the old ones for the new ones and installed them.

5. Member
    What does the recall cover? I have play in my brackets and all of the hardware is tight, the brackets themselves have play. Is that what the recall takes care of?