Thread: Lynx Props

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Josh, I would sure try the 26 Bravo, that would put you about 6100 rpms and pick up a couple mph.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike464 View Post
    Josh, I would sure try the 26 Bravo, that would put you about 6100 rpms and pick up a couple mph.
    Hey Mike, as soon as I can get my hands on one I'm going to definitely try it.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh84 View Post
    Hey Mike, as soon as I can get my hands on one I'm going to definitely try it.
    Josh- Where in AR are you? I have a 26 and maybe could meet you.

4. Member
    I would love to try a bravo prop on my Lynx. Does anyone know someone that has a 25 or 26p in stock?
    Last edited by RTRCraft; 05-17-2021 at 06:01 PM.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RTRCraft View Post
    I would love to try a Braco prop on my Lynx. Does anyone know someone that had a 25 or 26p in stock?
    If you come to Tablerock I would let you try my 26.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Limbhanger51 View Post
    Josh- Where in AR are you? I have a 26 and maybe could meet you.
    Sent PM

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh84 View Post
    Sent PM
    Josh... I'm assuming you're have a 250 Merc 4 stroke. The 25 Bravo XS sounds very similar performance wise to my 24 Fury except I can only turn 5800 rpms. Let us know how the 26 Bravo performs.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick McFaul View Post
    Josh... I'm assuming you're have a 250 Merc 4 stroke. The 25 Bravo XS sounds very similar performance wise to my 24 Fury except I can only turn 5800 rpms. Let us know how the 26 Bravo performs.
    Yes that is correct. Will do as soon as I can find one.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Limbhanger51 View Post
    If you come to Tablerock I would let you try my 26.
    I will actually be in Branson Thursday morning till Sunday. Not sure if I’ll be bringing the boat due to all the rain they are calling for.

10. Member
    I will actually be in Branson Thursday morning till Sunday. Not sure if I’ll be bringing the boat due to all the rain they are calling for.
    Pm you my number. I could meet you Sat or Sunday if you bring the boat.

11. Member
    Guys im a firm believer in props. I have a Ranger z521 and running both Tempest Plus worked 25 and Bravo 1 xs 26 worked. 76mph Tempest and 75mph Bravo. Im not a fury believer

12. Member
    I just picked up a 26 Bravo 1 XS. It will be here Tuesday. I also picked up a 24 tempest. I’ll be testing them out this week.

13. Member
    I just picked up a 26 Bravo 1 XS. It will be here Tuesday. I also picked up a 24 tempest. I’ll be testing them out this week.
    Definitely let us know how the 26 Bravo 1 XS does and if any of the PVS holes are plugged. I ran a 24 Tempest yesterday, but I'm in the middle of swapping graphs so I didn't have an accurate speed number. The Tempest definitely had a better holeshot and midrange over the Fury 3, but it maxed out at 5800-ish RPM's. I should have my new console unit installed this week so I'll have true speed numbers soon. As far as the handling and performance so far I prefer the 25 Bravo 1 XS (no plugs) over the Tempest (no plugs). Although the Tempest has a better holeshot it doesn't handle as easy as the Bravo IMO.

Just got back my re-worked 24 Bravo 1 FS from Ronnie Gilbert. Will run it next week and see what she spins out
    2024 Bass Cat Puma STS
    2024 Mercury V8 ProXS 250hp

15. Member
    Some really good info here guys. The 26 Bravo should be in tomorrow. I’ll get some numbers as soon as I can.

What are you guys running your jack plate at WOT?

16. Member
    Some really good info here guys. The 26 Bravo should be in tomorrow. I’ll get some numbers as soon as I can.

always low..... 2-4 on the Atlas gauge

We would say most Lynx models are from flush to 2 on the hydraulic plates.

18. Member

I try to stay at a 2 or 3 out of 10 on my Sea Star JP.

19. Member
    I'm running a Bravo FS 27 (Holeshot is fantastic and nearly blows out. Midrange will push you into the seat.) and have a 26 on order (This is probably going to blow out). Have actually ran a 28 which worked very well by myself but is to much prop with a co-angler. The Bravo seems to grip better and lets me run my jackplate much higher. Run mine 4-5 all the time. Running the Raker HO 26 that came on it I know how it tends to hunt at low speed and the need to keep the plate low. Only thing I can attribute it to is the Bravo 4 blade.

I will probably end up sending the 27 off to get tweeked a bit.

Keep in mind I'm running a 300 G2.
    2018 BassCat Lynx
    Mercury 300R

Beautiful Grand Lake
    Grove Oklahoma

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by proptwister View Post
    I'm running a Bravo FS 27 (Holeshot is fantastic and nearly blows out. Midrange will push you into the seat.) and have a 26 on order (This is probably going to blow out). Have actually ran a 28 which worked very well by myself but is to much prop with a co-angler. The Bravo seems to grip better and lets me run my jackplate much higher. Run mine 4-5 all the time. Running the Raker HO 26 that came on it I know how it tends to hunt at low speed and the need to keep the plate low. Only thing I can attribute it to is the Bravo 4 blade.

I will probably end up sending the 27 off to get tweeked a bit.

Keep in mind I'm running a 300 G2.
    I bet that G2/Lynx screams. My buddy has one with a 250 G2 and it runs 76 pretty easy. Bravo seems to be a great prop with either the Caracal or the Lynx. Would imagine it’s the extra lift.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast