Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Kistler feel n reel 7’3” gen 1 for heavy grass and gen 2 for sparse grass and open water, hands down the BEST bladed jig rod I’ve ever fished….

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rfdong View Post
    Anybody have the new Loomis bladed jig rod? IMX (or NRX if anyone got a hold of one). Would love to hear a review
    I'm looking at ordering the NRX+ BJR real soon. I'm a chatterbait junkie and just got into the Loomis rods. I'll let you know what I think when I get it.
    2001 Champion 187 Yamaha 175
    12' Talons, Lithiums and Garmins
    All pulled by a Hemi

3. Member
    So just a quick update. I received the NRX+ 883 BJR a couple days ago and took it out today. I didn't want to get my hopes too high, because it is listed as a fast rod, but one review I found of it had me interested. Well, I was definitely not let down. It's an amazing chatterbait rod, and probably spinnerbaits as well. It's very light, very comfortable to grip and cast. Roll casting a 3/8oz chatterbait with whatever trailer is no problem, and it'll handle a 1/2oz just fine. Very soft tip, solid backbone. I'm going out again tomorrow and will throw some chatterbaits around grass/weeds and see how it does there ripping it free, but I'm really impressed. Perfect action, plenty of power.
    2001 Champion 187 Yamaha 175
    12' Talons, Lithiums and Garmins
    All pulled by a Hemi

4. Member
    I like the Denali kovert spinner bait rod. For spinner baits. Chatter baits and rattle traps.

I've been using a St-Croix LTB swim jig finesse rod and its been working excellent.

I do however have my eye on the Megabass Diablo Spec-R and or a Conquest 903 MBR...

6. Member
    I do not like or care for full glass rods. I use the Falcon Swim Jig rod for mine.

7. Member
    Love my Favorite 7'4" Phat Glass. Medium heavy. Not full glass but composite. Enough give so the fish can get the hook good, but enough power to snap it out of weeds.
    2019 Skeeter ZX250

Check out my YouTube!! Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/user/WIHunter100/videos

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234