PP Foot switches CM2.0

Started having an issue with my foot switches last week. Keep thinking its resolved but then it starts happening again. Both my up and down switches activate but the pump but will not stay on, takes multiple presses on the foot switches to get them to fully actuate. Using the switch on the console works flawless.

Intermittently working. Usually starts happening later in the day which makes me think its a battery. Everything is about 9 months old.

Yesterday around 1:00pm the issue showed up again, got it to my garage around 3:30 played with it several times and could not make it fail.

Is it easy to replace a battery in the switch? Anything else I need to look at.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    super easy to replace battery do that first , if still having issues call Power Pole they will take care of it. if battery is 9 months old doubt battery

3. Member
    having the same problem with my up foot switch and its not the battery. no problems with my down foot switch

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix 920 Pro XP View Post
    having the same problem with my up foot switch and its not the battery. no problems with my down foot switch
    simple call to power Pole fixes it all.

replaced the batteries last night was working fine in the garage before replacement and after. we will see.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Heat...

First thing in the morning, or at the house, in the garage, All works well.

Later in the day the remote begins to act up intermittent etc.. I have come across this scenario with the CM2.0 remotes a couple times now with both the foot remote and hand FOB and have narrowed it down to what I believe is heat related... The remotes getting hot later in the day signal becomes intermittent or does not function. Pole does not deploy or deploys a foot then stops..

Cure - Replace remote

When testing signal strength remember - Typically signal strength in a garage is going to be good with signal bouncing off walls, contained etc... Open air can yield different results.

Any questions feel free
    Rich 954-917-0634

Good points, and that does make sense. We will see if its the batteries in this case.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

Looks like mine issue may have batteries. Two days of fishing did not have an issue.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

9. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BMCD View Post
    Looks like mine issue may have batteries. Two days of fishing did not have an issue.