Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunkerhunter3 View Post
    What are the dimensions of the seadek on the fenders?
    Sorry I don’t have that info right now, this demo boat has been sold!! May pm me a little later, his new boat is in and rigging it right now.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunkerhunter3 View Post
    What are the dimensions of the seadek on the fenders?
    Last edited by billproxs; 11-26-2021 at 09:53 AM.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billproxs View Post
    39-3/4 long
    7-3/4 wide
    fenders
    He makes them in different lengths and widths but i don't know for sure what my pictures length are, didn't want to give the guy untruths !!

4. Member
    I ask the seller last year what was the sizes on the Caymas/Benchmark Trailers. The size above is what he told me he sends to everyone with a Caymas/Benchmark Trailer, at least to the guys I recommended. Just passing along my conversation with the seller of the product. If Lunkerhunter3 orders, hope he enjoys his as much as I do mine.
    Last edited by billproxs; 11-25-2021 at 11:40 PM.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billproxs View Post
    I ask the seller last year what was the sizes on the Caymas/Benchmark Trailers. The size above is what he told me he sends to everyone with a Caymas/Benchmark Trailer, at least to the guys I recommended. Just passing along my conversation with the seller of the product. If Lunkerhunter3 orders, hope he enjoys his as much as I do mine.
    i WILL FIND OUT PRETTY QUICK, my buddies demo boat is about done and we will get a good picture on it and discuss it also with Earl.

6. Member
    Are they still in business? I've sent an email, called and left voicemail trying to order a set with no response. I've called a half of dozen times over the past couple weeks, every time it goes to voicemail.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stein3411 View Post
    Are they still in business? I've sent an email, called and left voicemail trying to order a set with no response. I've called a half of dozen times over the past couple weeks, every time it goes to voicemail.
    As far as i know yes, they are still going strong, try the number i sent you in my pm.

8. Member
    Rodney, I've called the number you sent me (thank you) but all I get is voicemail. Left him a message and still have not received a response. He's either on a long vacation or something has happened?

9. Member
    Just an FYI, it costs 115 for a pair.

10. Member
    Email worked for me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123