Falcon buying experience

Have you ever bought something and afterwards looked back and felt like it should have been more enjoyable or fair? Not this time! Started with Wilson Marine across the street from the Falcon factory. Working with Charles was a very pleasant comfortable experience. I have never purchased a boat as a "custom" unit so had way to many questions. I know Charles must have gotten frustrated! He was always(and still is) very professional and if he did not know the answer to a question it was NEVER "I don't know", I will look into it etc. He would pick up the phone and call the factory or whoever knew the answer. I had my answer right then and there! Great guy to work with. Then it was time for the Factory tour. When I entered the lobby the receptionist made me feel like I was just as important to her as the owners of Falcon. Met Opie and what a guy he is! I was as excited as a 10 year old getting his first PlayStation. He took me through the factory and explained what was going on at each station, answered all my questions and left me feeling like I had made the absolute best choice in manufacturers. When I had some questions about the build and colors he did not come back with we will work it out or something similar. He walked me to the person responsible and introduced me and let me ask questions to my hearts content. As I walked through the build stations EVERY one of the people working on boats stopped acknowledged me, gave me a big smile and said hello. It was obvious that these greetings were real and not just Falcon Policy. It is gonna take a while to get my hands on the boat (just ordered the boat Monday and toured the factory Friday.) but I know that each and every step will be done the right way. Falcon may not be the largest or best known boat builder but as far as I am concerned they are absolutely AT THE TOP!
    HMC USN RET
    2022 Falcon F195/Merc 200 and all the goodies I could get on it.

2. Member
    That is awesome! I plan on touring the plant hopefully this summer.

3. Member
    I've called Falcon several times about various questions and I've always been astounded at how nice and helpful they are. Everyone from the owner to the receptionists. That's how you get customers for life.