Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    lets see what psi does at WOT make sure you dont see steam psi jump on gage if psi is low
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

2. Member
    Ran again today, with plumbing change.. Pressure at idle is still 10psi, 30mph = 10psi, 50mph= 15psi, 70 pegs gauge at 30psi.. runs great, and idles great ..Checked stat temps after a lot of hard running and short idle to the dock stats read 96-97 degrees, lake temp is cold also
    Last edited by CheckVII; 05-02-2021 at 11:04 PM.

3. Member
    that just seems too cool to me , though years ago on those plder mtrs i never checked them with temp gun just relied on overheat sensor
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

4. Member
    Right, that one thing i need to hook up is a temp alarm.. Also It would be nice to know what the temp is at wot and cruising speed.. I though of adding a temp gauge, ive found a NOS one to match my other gauges.. Think i would benefit from one, are they accurate or worth having? thanks

5. Member
    aaaaahhh depends on where sender is located , yes they are pretty good , need that warnning horn working also

6. Member
    Took the two head bolts out to put buzzer sensor in.. one head bolt stripped.. same thing happened on other side and after failed
    helicoil and time sert i ended up making an insert... should have just left this thing alone an ran it..

7. Member
    agree

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12