lithium batteries which is the best?

with a variety of manufactures available lithium pro, dakota,ionic etc .is there any major advantages of one brand over the other.

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Besides the brand, also think about service after the sale.

My choice is Ionic batteries. Been having a set of trolling motor batts going on a year now and not issues. Just used their cranking battery last weekend for the first time and worked great. Drew knows his stuff and is lots of help.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Member
    I 2nd that for the Ionic's. Couldn't be happier with them!

4. Member
    I went with Ionics based on reviews.

Which brand has the best warranty ....?
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

7. Member
    i use ionics no issues and love the bluetooth feature

8. Member
    Don’t just follow marketing hype, make sure you call them direct and ask questions. Some brands are great at marketing and taking your money, and if you have any issues good luck. Also don’t just chase who has the “best warranty.” Looks great on paper, but do they answer the phone when you need them?......

The folks at Lithium Hub are absolutely fantastic and why I chose Ionic. Before making my brand decision, I called them several times. All but one time they answered the phone, and the one time they didn’t, I left a message and they called me back the same day. They have an 8 year warranty and I can say with 110% confidence, if you ever have any issue they will take care of you. I have a complete Ionic set-up - 125AH Cranking battery, 50AH x 3 trolling batteries, charger, and jump box just in case. Everything is incredible and consistently impresses me. I can fish two to three full days based on wind conditions, and I run four 12” units and LiveScope.

If you go with Ionics makes sure you order the correct cranking battery for your outboard. The BMS is programmed for what outboard your running for over voltage purposes. The BMS is a vital part of purchasing a lithium cranking battery.

The icing on the cake is the Bluetooth APP - Love it!!!

There are so many batteries on the market and once you put marine on the label the price skyrockets. I was looking at tess but also hear great things about sok batteries.

10. Member
    Ionics. They have 8 year warranties if I remember correctly. Several dealers here in my state in case I ever do have issues.

11. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    As a Reprehensive and Exclusive Dealer on BBC for IONIC I have to say we have one awesome product with great customer service, I will not speak badly about any other brand as to a disadvantage, but besides the Great product IONIC offers one great advantage is the Bluetooth monitoring and if it matters sense you appear to be in NC we are local, we ship anywhere but you get yours the next day.
    there are a few thousand IONIC customers on BBC, just check out the electrical forum.
    if I can answer any questions feel free to call or text 910-722-0001
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

Ionic X10... I have the complete setup including the 4 bank charger. Running two 12" Helix with 360 and one Garmin 12" Echomap with livescope, dual poles, hydrowave and both pumps all day. 53% charge left at end of day with no big motor run time. 30 minutes idle time late in the day, 99% at end of day. I have 100AH for TM and the lowest I've ever seen them was 63% in heavy current all day. If not the most, one of the best upgrades I have done. It so nice to not have to worry about having enough power to run everything all day.

I'm so undecided. Bought used boat and has 3 cheap wet cells for the tm. I think previous owner switched out. Plus a portable 36v charger good brand but really made for golf carts. I'd like to get a powerpole charge but is it worth the expense? Also can't decide agm or lithium. If agm I'd go duracells which are made by Deka $180ea. If lithium I'm looking at tess Electrics 100ah battery for $550ea. Worth it? Idk. I'd never pay some of the other brand lithium battery prices. They are way over priced because they say marine on them. So undecided. Click image
    Screenshot_20210505-110328_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210505-110454_Chrome.jpg

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    I will not speak badly about any other brand as to a disadvantage,