Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Body in North GA (Lake Lanier) - Heart in KS
    Trade Ya my 2008 198?

198-3.jpg
    Last edited by BOW4UM; 06-01-2021 at 12:19 PM.
    2008 ChampioN 198 / 225 Opti ProXS! 1999 187 DC Elite / Merc 175 efi & 1989 184 DCR /Merc 175 xri

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nicapopolis View Post
    I ended up paying just under $28k for the boat and I felt it was way worth it. As close as you could get to showroom condition.

This boat came out of TN.

When I was shopping there were 3 that I knew of on the market. One out of AR for around $28k or so with a 300 HPDI on it. Another out if CA for around $20k.
    They are definitely hard to find. I was able to take my boat out last week. It is a little odd the boat lists to the driver's side until it gets on plane then evens out. I think I need to figure out an adjustment with the prop or motor height as it Full throttle will go over 6000 rpm and I think the motor specifies around 5800. Anyway, nice boat and good deal. Take care!

3. Member
    Man that thing is sweet congratulations !!

4. Member
    Question if I could... Could you post some detailed pictures of the ski well and the storage under the back seat? I have a 190SX that I'm looking to add some extra storage to.

Thanks for the help!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdrautoworks View Post
    Question if I could... Could you post some detailed pictures of the ski well and the storage under the back seat? I have a 190SX that I'm looking to add some extra storage to.

Thanks for the help!
    Yes. I wish I would have seen this earlier. We just got back from a trip. Once I have my boat back out in the sun I can get some better pictures. The lighting in my barn sucks.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOW4UM View Post
    Trade Ya my 2008 198?

198-3.jpg
    Haha. We just got back from an awesome family fishing and fun trip. I can't fit my family in anything smaller.

I sure as heck like the deck on this 21SX though. I fish myself and my 4 boys running around everywhere.

I saw another guy out this weekend with a very nice Pro Craft fish and ski, but the front deck seemed soo small. With our Bimini up all day it did not get in our way fishing.

7. Member
    The beauty of the 21sx is it was built on top of the same hull as the 206 so you get most of the performance of the bass boat hull, I say most as the cockpit being further forward on the boat does take some of that away. Tradeoff is it is more of a fishing oriented fish and ski then most, i.e. can be a pain to keep the speeds down to pull a tube and things like that, as it really does want to jump on pad and go. Only other fish and ski I know that was built the same, i.e. on a bass boat pad hull was the Coral Viper. Both are very hard to find as most of us who bought them don't part with them. The other fish and skis are built on more "ski" or runabout oriented hulls. Any questions you have about getting the boat set up feel free to I.M. me. I have highly modified mine at this point to essentially be a pure fishing boat but have learned a lot about these boats in the 17 years I have owned mine. Actually doing some restoration work on her right now, fixing some gelcoat areas, will get new carpet...

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vafishing View Post
    The beauty of the 21sx is it was built on top of the same hull as the 206 so you get most of the performance of the bass boat hull, I say most as the cockpit being further forward on the boat does take some of that away. Tradeoff is it is more of a fishing oriented fish and ski then most, i.e. can be a pain to keep the speeds down to pull a tube and things like that, as it really does want to jump on pad and go. Only other fish and ski I know that was built the same, i.e. on a bass boat pad hull was the Coral Viper. Both are very hard to find as most of us who bought them don't part with them. The other fish and skis are built on more "ski" or runabout oriented hulls. Any questions you have about getting the boat set up feel free to I.M. me. I have highly modified mine at this point to essentially be a pure fishing boat but have learned a lot about these boats in the 17 years I have owned mine. Actually doing some restoration work on her right now, fixing some gelcoat areas, will get new carpet...
    Thank you, Jeffrey. I will most likely be in touch.

9. Member
    That thing is mint! Congrats! Hoping I can get back in the Champion family soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12