Question 2002 Mercury 90 HP 2 Stroke

2002 90ELPTO Mercury 90 HP 2 Stroke ser no - 0T527526

I am in the process of putting new motor mounts upper and lower and have a question. Most I have figured out, but I can't seem to find a part number to see what I am looking for. The 8 long studs that screw into the bottom of the block and go thru the exhaust plate into the exhaust tube, shouldn't those studs be stainless? The ones in mine appear to just be grade 8 studs, a couple have rust caked on them.

Also can't find a part number for the block to plate gasket, I have the big gasket for the plate to tube. Any help will be greatly appreciated

2. Member
    not stainless / 430075 is p/n i dont know why they put that in with induction manifold and reed block crazy
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    Thanks, got it ordered. I just figured all the studs and bolts would be stainless, more since this motor is a Salt Water Edition. The upper mount bolts I see are not stainless either, going to have to cut them out. Happy - Happy - Joy - Joy