Thread: New trailer

New trailer

Somehow the ubolts on the rear axle/right side came loose and sheared when it started bucking like a bronco. The fender is torn up pretty bad, just cosmetic damage on the Coral 202.
    I contacted EZ Loader but they don't have any build information on the trailer. Anyone know what others have done to replace their 2000 tandem axle? This is new territory for me.
    2000 Viper Coral 202/225 Pro Xs
    Ghost, HDS Lives, etc, etc.

2. Member
    On a side note: Worldwide Marine was suggested here and they found me a great deal. I've never had to deal with boat insurance before and Progressive has been very easy to deal with.
    I feel the compensation is very fair bit I would rather put that to a new trailer.

3. Member
    let us know what you find for your coral,iv been kicking around the idea of replacing mine with an aluminum one.But dont even know where to start.

I just put down some cash on a new EZ Loader trailer for my Cobra. I'm tired of always fixing things on my original Dri-Dock trailer. It's a 1997. Cost is around $3800 for a single axle with brakes for a 19' boat. EZ Loader is really back up so my trailer won't be ready until August.

Tom

5. Member
    I found a local place (Salt Lake City, UT) to build a trailer with some custom tweaks. I was able to 'fix' the current one so I can still fish until it's built. A cutting torch, a prybar and some ingenuity. It ain't pretty but it will work temporarily.