2021 Yukon AT4 or Denali

I am looking for the step in height for either of these vehicles, when the air suspension is at its lowest. I have asked a number of dealers to measure this but do not get a reply. I have trouble getting into a vehicle that has a step in height of 24" so I am looking for something in the 20-22" range. Can someone out there help me out??
    Tr

if you get the power running boards you'll be fine. Wife has issues with that also but can get into min with no problems. Yukon Denali.

3. Member
    Get the auto drop running boards. Put a set built by amp and makes getting in and out the vehicle easy

I looked all over no spec I can find... go to a dealer with a tape measure is about the only option

5. Member
    Don't have a measurement but the Denali is very low with the boards, very car like. Too low if you ask me but could be good for you.

I measured my power running boards it's 11" from the ground to the top.

7. Member
    Non of the dealers near me, within 75 miles have any to measure, hence my asking for 2021 owner help. I also have checked the Yukon and GMC site for this info but no luck. As far as using the running boards, until my legs get stronger, I need to be able to swing my legs like I do on my Traverse, which has an 18” height.
    thanks again for all your help,
    tr

8. Member
    Just traded my 1500 at4 Monday, I don't know the measurement but it seemed taller than Denali?

9. Banned
    I had a Denali with the power running boards. What a joke and a waste of time. For the money this vehicle cost it was the sorriest i have ever owned. Yep, knocked that 88 Silverado 4x4 off the #1 spot.