Active Target Update Released

FYI to anyone that didn't know yet

ActiveTarget Software (20.1)

Release Date: 15 April 2021
    Version: 20.1-64.2.59
    The following fixes and improvements have been made:

1. The yellow wakeup wire will now power off the ActiveTarget module when connected to the yellow wire of the Lowrance HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon or Elite FS.
    2. Improvements made to make the “Auto” mode switch more accurately when orientating the ActiveTarget Transducer through the three different modes; Down/Forward/Scout.
    Triton 18xs w/150 Pro XS
    Ultrex 80lb.
    LIVE 12's
    LIVE 9
    POINT 1
    ACTIVE TARGET
    IONIC 125Ah

2. Member
    I upgraded my software yesterday. Marc's video was helpful. I have my at yellow wire and the bow unit yellow wire together and everything works as it should.

3. Member
    That’s wonderful , if you have an Active Target that works. Been waiting over a month for my replacement. Noticed the other day that some retailers are getting them before they fill the orders for defective units. Not real happy about that.
    Wayne Carlson
    2015 Ranger Z520C w/Evinrude 250 HO G2
    2021 GMC Sierra AT4

4. Member
    I wouldn't go as far to say I have a good one yet. Just got it installed but haven't tried it yet. Maybe this afternoon after the flood moves on

5. Member
    So when I tried to update the software it told me to insert the card with the update, which I did. Nothing happened. It’s like it didn’t recognize the chip being installed at all or allow me to do it. Thoughts? I restarted units - nothing. I turned on all 3 HDS live units. None worked. Any ideas? Does the card have to be empty besides the update?

6. Member
    You have to go to storage and select the update file. Once selected, the update option will be available. The card doesn’t need to be empty but module updates are manual not automatic.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

7. Member
    I just ran this update over the past week. Went out today and with the side scan on 800 I'm getting lines that appear to be from the sonar beam going in each direction. Doesn't happen with the 455 but it does anything deeper than 10 feet with the 800. Thoughts???
    Triton 180DC---150hp Yamaha Vmax HPDI---Bobs 6" Hydro Plate---24 Tempest Plus---Ultrex---Lowrance Carbons

Quote Originally Posted by wayne c View Post
    That’s wonderful , if you have an Active Target that works. Been waiting over a month for my replacement. Noticed the other day that some retailers are getting them before they fill the orders for defective units. Not real happy about that.
    Same here. My experience with the support team was painful and now I’m watching several retailers sell AT and I can’t get mine replaced. Don’t even have a ship date yet.