Thread: OTC

OTC

Is anyone making money in the OTC right now? I haven't really had time to pay attention to it, but I have noticed that all of the custodians I'm holding are just continuing to spiral down way further than they should be

2. Banned
    Not me. Done really good in Feb but the last 2 months have been rough for me.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowfin catcher View Post
    Not me. Done really good in Feb but the last 2 months have been rough for me.
    That's been about the time it crashed for me too. SEC really screwed us over was a main part of it I think and that drove a lot of buyers out.

4. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Scalping options and long hold otc. Adding when I can but getting old avg down. Otc is not very hot at the moment

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    Scalping options and long hold otc. Adding when I can but getting old avg down. Otc is not very hot at the moment
    I thought about averaging down, but at this point I kind of hate to. Just seems like throwing money away. Hard to watch custodians fall from .12-.14 support and channel back to .05ish levels.

6. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    I did good on SOAN. Been holding and finally said take the cash and buy lower so I did, and it popped about 100% total in 2 days. Then I pulled it and bought puts on spy. Bad idea, and was sweating them until Biden updated the tax plans. Now I’m back even. Need to get back in SOAN though.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    I did good on SOAN. Been holding and finally said take the cash and buy lower so I did, and it popped about 100% total in 2 days. Then I pulled it and bought puts on spy. Bad idea, and was sweating them until Biden updated the tax plans. Now I’m back even. Need to get back in SOAN though.
    I've still been screwing around with STHC. Should have channeled around .12, which it did for a while, but now it's dumped to 6ish. Pretty frustrating, but it should still pay off if we get news soon, or at least I hope. I missed SOAN

I am holding LTNC at a 0.0475 average. I am holding this one and not day trading. It is either to the moon or zero.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 200xp View Post
    I am holding LTNC at a 0.0475 average. I am holding this one and not day trading. It is either to the moon or zero.
    Chart looks interesting

10. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    GGII and GVSI played today

11. Member
    GGII looks like it could have been a really nice trade

The rumor mill is churning hard on LTNC....we shall see.

13. Member
    The rumor mill is churning hard on LTNC....we shall see.
    The last 15 minutes was a heck of a jump

Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    The last 15 minutes was a heck of a jump
    Yes it was and volume so far today is insane....the day trader in me was dying to sell right after the open. I am just not used to holding anything for very long....but still holding, rumor mill indicates more news to come on may 4th.

15. Member
    Yes it was and volume so far today is insane....the day trader in me was dying to sell right after the open. I am just not used to holding anything for very long....but still holding, rumor mill indicates more news to come on may 4th.
    At this point if I ever get green on a couple longer term OTC custodian holds I'm just going to sell. It isn't making sense right now, at least in the stocks I'm in