Mercury Prop selector on Merc website

Anyone else run their numbers on Mercury prop selector on the Mercury website? I put in the following (from memory)
    performance goal: top speed
    entered in my motor info: year, make, model, etc.
    then did it by weights:
    boat weight without engine: 1900lbs.
    People and gear: for this, I added up 2 people, 4 batteries (1 ago, 3 wet cell), ghost trolling motor, 40 gallons total in live wells, fishing gear, etc. and came up with around 1000 lbs.
    fuel capacity: 50 gallons

It then recommended a 21 to 22 pitch tempest plus 3 and a 21 pitch trophy plus 4.
    had to bring the people and gear weight way down to get the Fury 3 24 pitch that came with CX21 to be recommended...
    Running a Bravo 1 FS 23.5 now and it feels right when boat is loaded as described. Just wondering If my numbers seem off to anyone, or if you all have run this prop selector.

2. Member
    Can't speak to your boat and motor combo, but thinking about it logically. They say for going from a Tempest plus to a Bravo you add 1 pitch, the selector told you 21-22 pitch Tempest Plus and you're running a 23.5 Bravo which is close to that add 1 pitch motto. I would say you're in the ballpark in my estimation. But smarter minds than mine may know something more.
    2020 Triton 206 Allure
    Mercury 250 Pro XS 4S Serial # 2B642047
    Bravo XS 22p @ 4.5" PTP
    Minn-Kota Terrova 112 w/ IPilot
    Lowrance Ti2 12" Console
    Lowrance Ti2 9" Bow
    Lowrance Point 1
    Standard Horizon GX2350S
    Shakespeare QC-8 Antenna