HELIX GEN3: CAN YOU SET A SINGLE FREQUENCY INSTEAD OF CHIRP?

Machine is loosing bottom on plane. Want to set the frequency to a non-chirp single frequency to see if she draws better/more consistently.

Am not seeing the menu option to make this change. Bet its right under my nose but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks for the help.

2. Member
    It's in the setup (gear icon) tab, not the sonar tab. Labeled "chirp configuration". You can turn chirp on or off and adjust the frequency range of chirp for each frequency range (ie: 140-240 for 2D, and the ranges around 455, 800, and mega ranges for DI and SI). Make sure you're in "custom" mode, not "angler", to see all your menu options.
    Last edited by granite; 04-20-2021 at 07:04 AM.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by granite View Post
    It's in the setup (gear icon) tab, not the sonar tab. Labeled "chirp configuration". You can turn chirp on or off and adjust the frequency range of chirp for each frequency range (ie: 140-240 for 2D, and the ranges around 455, 800, and mega ranges for DI and SI). Make sure you're in "custom" mode, not "angler", to see all your menu options.
    Excellent.

Thank you for the info.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTIDE View Post
    Machine is loosing bottom on plane. Want to set the frequency to a non-chirp single frequency to see if she draws better/more consistently.

Am not seeing the menu option to make this change. Bet its right under my nose but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks for the help.
    How fast are you going when you loose bottom? What transducer, the SI, DI or 2D?