Unhappy ranger touch pad

when all the lights come on the touch pad when powered up and there is no power, I assume the touch pad is dead. just checking to make sure there is not another possible issue before trying to locate an 04 pad.

2. Clsimmons
    I got a 2011 Z521 with a problem front touch pad that intermittently trims the motor up all the way and continues until I run to the back of the boat and turn off the circuit breaker. I bought a pad online but it had two plugs and my installed pad has only one plug. I called Ranger and they took my number and said they would get back to me in a few days. If I was buying another boat, customer support would be a major factor in my decision. The COVID/computer system excuse only works for a short time.

3. Member
    bad news price is 600.00 now have to see how long it takes to get it from white river

4. Member
    My accessories touch pad at the helm on my 2018 520L has been giving me issues. Took it apart and disconnected the connections a few times and magically it works as it should. I could not see any noticeable corrosion, but it’s working now.

My 2020 520L died last Saturday. Only thing that went out was the start stop pad. Called the dealer Monday and the new pad is scheduled to deliver today.
    2020 Ranger Z520L 250 Pro XS 4