Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mike28nc View Post
    ABA needs to press charges on this guy. Dont leave it up for him to move on to different trail.

They never do press charges and that is the problem. We all wish they would but I haven't ever see a single tournament trail do anything more than ban them from fishing their trail. Then the person just moves to another trail. Most of the time the persons name never gets out so no one ever even knows anything happened.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowfin catcher View Post
    They never do press charges and that is the problem. We all wish they would but I haven't ever see a single tournament trail do anything more than ban them from fishing their trail. Then the person just moves to another trail. Most of the time the persons name never gets out so no one ever even knows anything happened.
    Agreed. If they have proof he cheated and he collected money then it is considered fraud and is a criminal offense and should be prosecuted.

3. Member
    I fish with a really good fisherman that will not sight fish beds, and talks s#*& on any 1 that does.
    The big boys sure did that at Harris this year.

4. Member
    Did anyone fish Harris 1-2 weeks before. Big tournament on week days? I did and seen a few really nice new bass cats, and nitros. registered in Va. just saying

5. Banned
    You cant compare the weighs of when the pros fished there verse any tournament from Harris because of the simple fact is the pros got to weigh in slot fish. Totally different format. Even the weights on Falls and Jordan would be totally different if those guys were fishing for the biggest 5 fish.

6. Member
    Another problem is when a new guy comes along and befriends said cheater. He has no idea of the past, he is seen hanging out with the guy because he does not know anyone else. All of a sudden he is associated with said "cheater" and has no clue why everyone else shuns him. Seen it happen in other sports.

7. Member
    It was the ABA AFT trail.. $70 entry fee, NOT the Open series, just FYI

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mlamb7 View Post
    It was the ABA AFT trail.. $70 entry fee, NOT the Open series, just FYI
    that's interesting - i was under the impression the AFT had not allowed co-anglers all year, and wont until these next tourneys coming in June. Curious how this guy ended up with a co-angler in that event if it was AFT.

9. Member
    Can anyone actually confirm the facts here - there were no co-anglers during the time of this event so I’m very curious how this came to light.

10. Member
    Some trails allowed coanglers all year, most didn't.

11. Banned
    This makes the ABA look terrible to not make this public if the rules were broken. Seems more like a soap opera.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123