Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sowenssw View Post
    LOL, a little of both I guess. I raced motocross until I was 52 years old, I have always fished, and have tournament fished for 30+ years, so I guess its my way of getting a little bit of both worlds in one. The 300+ boat tournament we cut a check, so all in all a good day. As I get older, I do focus more on the fishing than the racing..........but not by much
    Good deal. Glad you knew I was just picking with you. I like the go fast boats myself.

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Basswipe View Post
    I know you are just messing around but I was around when that was all the talk how "go fast boats" couldn't catch fish. Enter one Andy Morgan as first Bullet Pro Staffer. He shut that sh*t down fast. Didn't he win like three AOYs in 4 years out of a Bullet or something. Thanks Andy.

Andy who? Is he fishing the Minnow Fishing League

Most of the tourneys I fish are on the Ohio river and the pool I fish is tough. Very few good holes and you better be the first to hit it or it’s a done deal. That’s why I like a Bullet. I can set the water on fire getting to a spot beating everyone there. If you ain’t first, you’re last! People say you can’t catch fish at 80-90 mph, well you can’t catch them at 25-30 mph either. I catch them cause I beat them there.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

4. Member
    Yeah, my Bullet (21xrd 250XS) is pretty fast, but I am also a serious and fairly successful tournament angler, but I love my Bullet for other reasons too. I fish several lakes and rivers that are very shallow and the fish are shallower yet. Bullets ability to float in a tea cup and move from target to target is unparalleled by anything but a john boat. The storage, large front deck, and the fuel mileage is awesome. Too many have commented about the "rough ride" and "durability" of my light paper thin hull. I always challenge them to take a ride then do the "hammer fist challenge" to the side of my boat and theirs. Opinions can be changed...

5. Member
    For the same reason I ran into last night, went fishing last afternoon, had people bank fishing and a guy putting his boat in saying what a nice boat, and when I was putting it on the trailer, same thing, had a group of people checking my Bullet out, everyone raved about it, and yes everyone said I have to ask, how fast will it run? Well there's the reason, so much respect for the boat I own, makes me nothing but pride in the Bullets I own!!! Nothing better than to have almost everyone you run into when I'm with my Bullet have nothing but complements on it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12