TRIGGER HAS BEEN PULLED!

Just got home from signing papers on my new Falcon F195. Looking at the numbers I can't decide if I should be excited or scared as hell! Got everything I could think of added. This will be (I know we all say it!) last new boat. 200 Mercury Optimax 4s, Ultrex Link 80 MDI/MSI, Dual 8' powerpoles, Solix 10 MSI CHO on bow, Solix 12 MSI on console, Hydraulic Jack Plate with gauge, Padded front deck, Keel Guard, Ladder on stern, 2 Oxygenators, Mega 360, Mercury Vessel View Link, Sea Dek in cockpit, Bow steps on trailer, Tandem trailer. Any advice as to anything else that could/should be added? Guess it is obvious that I am stoked. Now the wait begins.
    HMC USN RET
    2022 Falcon F195/Merc 200 and all the goodies I could get on it.

2. Member
    Congrats! Can’t wait to see the finished product. When is the expected delivery date?

3. Member
    Color selection?

4. Member
    Congrats. Very similar to my order I placed in early March --- can't wait!!

Your accessories/addons are virtually the same as what I put on my F20 TE. (Different size Mercury and Ultrex of course)

I added a second Solix 10 on the bow with a dual mount with the hopes the HB Live will release someday.

Share pics when you get it!
    Sam

2022 Falcon F20 TE Hybrid - 250 Mercury Pro XS
    Not a pro - barely an average Joe!

5. Member
    Color selection is a mixture of blues and black. Will post pictures of an example later. On way to doctor appointment right now
    HMC USN RET

6. Member
    I have no idea just signed the papers this morning I have not heard anything back. The way things look probably gonna be three or four months.
    HMC USN RET

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alann View Post
    Just got home from signing papers on my new Falcon F195. Looking at the numbers I can't decide if I should be excited or scared as hell! Got everything I could think of added. This will be (I know we all say it!) last new boat. 200 Mercury Optimax 4s, Ultrex Link 80 MDI/MSI, Dual 8' powerpoles, Solix 10 MSI CHO on bow, Solix 12 MSI on console, Hydraulic Jack Plate with gauge, Padded front deck, Keel Guard, Ladder on stern, 2 Oxygenators, Mega 360, Mercury Vessel View Link, Sea Dek in cockpit, Bow steps on trailer, Tandem trailer. Any advice as to anything else that could/should be added? Guess it is obvious that I am stoked. Now the wait begins.
    Trick step on trailer and 112 Ultrex, better too much especially on those windy days.

8. Member
    Thanks for the comment If you mean the steps on trailer for getting into boat when you say trick steps Already got them above listed as Bow steps on trailer. I did ask about the 112 TM they said they do not put the 36 volt on the 195. Don’t know if it is a space issue but factory did not want to put that on the 195.
    HMC USN RET

9. Member
    Congrats and good luck.

10. Member
    Where did they stick that jackplate gauge? I wanted to add a gauge to my f195 but not sure where to put it

11. Member
    Don't know. Build sheet was submitted to factory on Tuesday. Have a tour in the morning will ask then.
    HMC USN RET

12. Member
    Thanks for the comment If you mean the steps on trailer for getting into boat when you say trick steps Already got them above listed as Bow steps on trailer. I did ask about the 112 TM they said they do not put the 36 volt on the 195. Don’t know if it is a space issue but factory did not want to put that on the 195.
    Congrats on a great boat. I did not know the 36 v motors were not available and the trick step is important to old guys like me.

13. Member
    I'd be curious as well, maybe you can ask during your tour. My SUSPICION is that it's not about space, but weight. The bilge has plenty of room. In my experience the 195 is sensitive to stern weight and 4 heavy agms causes adverse performance. I use to have 1 agm starting and 3 lead acids for my 112lb thrust. The boat would porpoise or lope at higher speeds. I switched to lithiums and it was night and day in terms of handling. In hindsight I should've just gone with the 80lb thrust.

14. Member
    The colors I chose. Ask about these colors so I had to use editor on the site and then photo of the screen and resize it to fit here. Sorry about the low quality.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    HMC USN RET

15. Member
    Forgot to ask about the 112 during tour. Sorry. I will check with dealer. May be that this dealer does not like putting them on Don't know. From what I have researched the 80 is plenty of thrust for this boat.
    HMC USN RET