Thread: Recarpet Boat

Recarpet Boat

I live in Citrus County. I have a 2008 Triton TC17. The carpet is getting worn. I would like to find someplace that I could take it to get it replaced. Does anyone know of a good shop in Central Florida?

2. Banned
    Call "Mike" at ApopkaMarine™ (Inverness) and get 'Dave Cutler's' phone number. Dave also runs the Wed. Night Txs on Lake Henderson

3. Member
    Thanks Lew. Is this him? If so he less than 1/4 mile from me.
    Cutler David Mobile Boat Detailing & Repair

9051 E Silver Oaks Trl, Inverness, FL 34450
    (352) 637-0427

4. Member
    Brian Slover did an outstanding job on my Bass Cat. I had him add the 1/4" padding to the entire front of the boat. Very reasonably priced! PM me and ill shoot you his number. He lives in Apopka.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman View Post
    Thanks Lew. Is this him? If so he less than 1/4 mile from me.
    Cutler David Mobile Boat Detailing & Repair

9051 E Silver Oaks Trl, Inverness, FL 34450
    (352) 637-0427

Affirm; 10-Roger GoudaHombre That would be Dave. If interested in Night Tournaments, Dave runs/used to run the Wednesday Nighter from 18:00-22:00 ...

Are You close enough to hear those tools, Mr. Henderson I presume, racing the airboats around 23:30-Midnight?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    Affirm; 10-Roger GoudaHombre That would be Dave. If interested in Night Tournaments, Dave runs/used to run the Wednesday Nighter from 18:00-22:00 ...

Are You close enough to hear those tools, Mr. Henderson I presume, racing the airboats around 23:30-Midnight?
    +

Thanks for the info Lew. I'll look him up. Yeah, we hear them. They are not supposed to be running at that time, but they do. Still beats living in St Pete.

7. Member
    Sir, If I was you I'd consider redoing your boat with Sea Dek. It has a very nice 'Soft Pad" effect and you can just hose it off at the end of the day and forget it.

Buddy of mine just redid his '08 Triton with it and man what a difference it made. The guys that did his came and measured everything and installed it all.

You can see his re-build here:

http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fis...topic=149693.0

8. Banned
    How about someone in the east central FL area?

9. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by acesover View Post
    How about someone in the east central FL area?
    Bishop Marine and Auto LLC. or Complete Custom Boats, both in Central/Eastern Central Fl. (Deland/De Leon Springs area to be specific)

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadeye1 View Post
    Sir, If I was you I'd consider redoing your boat with Sea Dek. It has a very nice 'Soft Pad" effect and you can just hose it off at the end of the day and forget it.

Buddy of mine just redid his '08 Triton with it and man what a difference it made. The guys that did his came and measured everything and installed it all.

You can see his re-build here:

http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fis...topic=149693.0
    I did consider sea deck, but for the age of the boat, the cost involved wold be too much. The boat wold have to be stripped of the old carpet, all old glue removed, new gelcoat applied to the deck, then the Sea Dek. That juice is not worth the squeeze. I'm just looking at keeping the boat up and presentable.