Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I have the Ryobi and it does ok. Not the rock crusher the old Rigid gas triplex is but will get the job done for what I use it for. Nice thing is I don't need a crane to lift it into the truck and it fits in the wife's Highlander. The Rigid has caused it's fair share of chiropractor trips when lifting but it is a beast!

Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post
    Talk with Matt Robinson....... he is the official BASS pressure washer (Philly - translation Pressure Wersher)
    That would be warsher!! Yes, I grew up in PA!!
    2006 Triton TR-21 XD, Mercury 225 Pro XS, S/N 1B287870

3. Member
    I have a Sun Joe that works well for smaller jobs. If I were doing my driveway I would want a gas powere sprayer. For the front steps, walkway and the deck it works just fine
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

4. Member
    The largest psi you can get in Sun Joe. Make sure the hoses don’t leak at the fittings (Teflon tape). ��

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    Have a green works 2000 psi...good little unit for LIGHT duty. I mainly use it to rinse down the bay boat after salt trips. Works great for that. Also good for the foam cannon for cleaning the vehicles. Definitely not the quality of a gas high pressure unit, but works for my purposes.
    +1
    Money can't buy happiness but it can buy fishing baits and that's about the same thing

Have a 2000psi electric by Ryopi. It’s been great for washing cars, front doors, windows, siding, and boat. Cost me $100
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

7. Member
    +1 on a Ryobi. Works great for car washing, siding wash down, etc....Use my gas one for larger jobs.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ameneddie View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/Greenworks-GP.../dp/B07VW3YGP6

I have this one with the round scrubber attachment for my driveway & it works very good.
    Same- plenty of power for routine cleaning, but it won’t take the paint of the dock boards.

9. Member
    I have about six hours on my Greenworks 2000 and it does the job. It fits the medium area I wanted ---> not too powerful but not weak either without having to go gas, plus it kept me under my budget of two bills.

Very convenient, easy to roll out and get going. I've done a few sections of fence, plenty of landscaping stones and a small driveway.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Greenworks-...her/1000731276

Quote Originally Posted by rdoubledog View Post
    I have about six hours on my Greenworks 2000 and it does the job. It fits the medium area I wanted ---> not too powerful but not weak either without having to go gas, plus it kept me under my budget of two bills.

Very convenient, easy to roll out and get going. I've done a few sections of fence, plenty of landscaping stones and a small driveway.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Greenworks-...her/1000731276

Would this be adequate to hose off the side of a two story house?

11. Member
    Its about PSI and gpm (gallons per minute). PSI only wont cut it most of the time.
    2014 Phoenix 721XP, 250 SHO, Bobs Action Jack, Dual Blades, 112 Ultrex, 2019 Lariat FX4 F150 Supercrew 4x4

12. Member
    Bobby - for sure. We've got a two story with vinyl siding and the thought has crossed my mind to do it. Its light enough to haul up a ladder and hang it off if needed.

Here's some I did recently. It handles smaller jobs alright but its definitely not a powerhouse and won't jerk the wand outta' your hand like a gasser. Concrete it struggles but gets the job done. Had a painted patio slab that was in bad shape and put it to work. The machine did alright at best but didn't lift all the paint off and certainly didn't gouge the concrete like a gasser would.

As mentioned before, I did a driveway (without paint) and it took a while, but turned out satisfactory in my book.

Wood, no problem

Vinyl siding, no problem

Concrete - I'd give it a 6 or 7 out of ten only because of the lack of power and GPM

Cars, wheels, tires - its perfect

Bottom line is would I buy another? Yes. Its super convenient, quiet and does what I intend for it to do.

Do I want a gasser? No

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rdoubledog; 04-21-2021 at 04:36 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12