Thread: Prop guy

Prop guy

Looking for a prop shop/individual/prop dealer that has experience in propping a 202blazer. I have cash in hand and I’m ready to buy a new prop or have one of mine worked ASAP. If you are a dealer/prop shop/individual that can help me please reach out to me! Send me a message and I will send you my email or my cell number. Thanks guy.

2. Member
    You need to send your prop to Mark Croxton. Include the info about the specific boat , length and weight. Also include what the setup is, ie, motor, jackplate, prop to pad measurement. Also include your rpms, gps speed. He will get you dialed in.
    GETFISHED !!!

3. Member
    I don’t know if this helps but its another option. There’s a gentleman over at power tech propellers who is extremely knowledgeable and has been spot on each and every time I’ve ever order a prop from power tech. As said above make sure you include all your boat specific info and he will tell you what you need.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getfished View Post
    You need to send your prop to Mark Croxton. Include the info about the specific boat , length and weight. Also include what the setup is, ie, motor, jackplate, prop to pad measurement. Also include your rpms, gps speed. He will get you dialed in.
    +1...and he puts his own serial number on the props he fixes to keep track of work that's been done. I think he's a BBC Sponsor also...don't quote me on that!

5. Member
    Mark will turn a prop around and back your hands faster than you can imaging considering shipping and all. He's fast!
    2014 Phoenix 721XP, 250 SHO, Bobs Action Jack, Dual Blades, 112 Ultrex, 2019 Lariat FX4 F150 Supercrew 4x4

6. Member
    Croxton is the man. Fast turn around times and fair pricing. His work is indescribable. Goes above anf beyond to make sure you are a happy customer. I sent him a prop i purchased here once and he looked it over and told me it was junk and couldnt be fixed. Didnt charge me, and explained it to me what all issues were. He is honest and fast. I have sent him probably over a dozen props and he will continue to be my go to in the US.

7. Member
    If you don’t want to send it that far Ga precision Propeller is located in Buford or Flowery Branch