Question New Reg Cab (2 dr), Short Bed, V8 Pickup

I’m watching Mecum & heard them mention how regular cab pickups were a rare breed. Find one & not the smaller trucks like GM or Ford has. I’m referring to the 1500 series or F150 type. I tried to build one on the internet ... nope. If you’ve got one $ave it.

2. Member
    I bought the last RCSB 1500 Z71 Chevy's with LT trim a local dealer had in June of 2018. Web search at that time showed 2 in stock locally. Didn't appear there would be many (or any) more made at that time other than the "work truck" types. Seems there's not enough of us old guys around that prefer that style any more. And, no it ain't for sale!!lol,

3. Member
    Loved my 93 Chevy single cab, but more people are wanting the extra room for family and just to have more room. The V8 world is rapidly declining and soon enough the entire combustion engine will be obsolete. Going to run my truck for as long as I can and keep it in mint shape. Should be considered a collector in about 30 years

4. Member
    A 2006 Chevy 2500hd diesel regular cab with 67xxx sold for 37k at mecum the other day. I have an 01 diesel regular cab in 9/10 shape I’ve always thought I’d never let go of but with prices they’re bringing right now I’m tempted to list it
    Murray State Alum
    2007 Champion 210 with all the toys