Minn Kota Raptor Height???

I'm ready to pull the trigger on a set of 8' Raptors for my 20' Gambler but I'm worried they may not fit in my garage. How can I find out how High above the top edge of the jackplate they will sit? Thinking I'd get the 4" brackets vs the 6" unless there's a reason for one over the other. I do have another 18' gambler that sits in my other bay that has a set of minn Kota 12' Talons and they barely fit. Slightly deploying the raptors is not an option as my bigger boat is backed all the way tight to the back wall to allow the garage door to close.

Tilt Brackets?
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest

If 12' talons fit 8' raptors will. You say you can't partially deploy but you are wrong on that. The outboard is at least 2.5 back from the anchors and that 2' will drop them about 10".
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

4. Member
    Is there any particular reason they sell 4" and 6" brackets? I know its not simply 2" either way when deployed or is it.... I have a 6" bob's jack plate with 2" spacers behind it.

There are some sites with the option to put in your boat and Jack plate and see what rise is needed. I would link the sites, but I don’t have them. Was told by a buddy that installs most people need the 6.