Lowrance app crashes when trying to connect live units

I downloaded the lowrance app and set up an account and when I try to connect my live units the app crashes right when a message pops up saying "connection successful" but the app crashes and does not connect. Any ideas? Thanks

2. Member
    I really think the app is just a thought with very little effort. Some of it probably has to do with COVID slowing down the building of it. Most things require you downloading updates to a SD card. It is very annoying that Lowrance advertises such things but doesn’t show much effort in actually building a quality product.
    2019 Skeeter FX-21
    250 SHO
    Lowrance 16” Live & 12” Live
    Ghost TM

3. Member
    They also have an app called "link" as well, it does work for viewing the fish finder. However the Lowrance app wont work for the registration process.

4. Member
    I’ve never got the Link app to work.
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

5. Member
    I've given up on it. My Ghost connected without issue, but my HDS Live won't. I submitted a ticket with Lowrance before I knew it was a known issue. I said I really wanted it just to have the manual with me on the boat without having the physical manual and they directed me to the Lowrance website where you can download the manual. I don't think they really plan on getting it to work correctly. Apparently it has been an issue for quite a while. You can register on the Lowrance website and when asked by your MFD, type in the code given when registering.

6. Member
    The manual is also loaded on the Live unit. You can read it right on your screen.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

7. Member
    I had both working on my iphone untill i upgraded the iphone software the other day.. I could mirror and remote control with the link app and mirrorr with the lowrance app

8. Member
    The Lowrance app and the Link app are FUBAR on both of the Elite ti2's on my boat. Frustrating at best.

9. Member
    I had high hopes for the Lowrance app. Was planning on doing my tourneyment pre planning on it but it cant even to a simple autoroute. The Navonics boating app at least works somewhat for that.

10. Member
    Ya I just registered my units online with the serial number. Unfortunately I signed up for some kind of monthly lowrance app service that is apparently useless. Lmao