96 Pantera II Instrument Panel

This boat has the old digital display type dash. Surprisingly it has worked with no issues until now. The lower right block of buttons quit working. I'm talking about the buttons that control aerator, recirculate, lights, bilge pump. Furthermore the entire dash panel stays lit all the time, even with the master power switched off. Anyone have any experience or ideas where to start? Thanks.

Yes, there is a power line that is feeding the dash constantly or it would not stay on. There is a possibility that many things have been changed to cause this, ir even a faulty Master switch. There is a constant power supply, and a switched to the dash.

BCB

3. Member
    I appreciate the reply BCB even if I don't understand it. Yes, I get that there is a power line going to the dash constantly on. Nothing has been changed since all worked correctly and now. The Master power switch works correctly for all the other things it controls, just not the dash any more. At this point I am not even sure if the dash staying on and the row of buttons not working are both caused by the same issue.

Unplug the power and reboot it.