Battery tray size for a 100ah Ionic Lithium

The battery trays for my group 31 lead acid batteries seem a little big for the 100ah Ionic batteries that I just installed. I have the Lithiums strapped down tight but I'm still worried they might slide around some. Has anyone found this to be an issue and if so how did you fix it? Maybe putting some nonskid material under the batteries? Thanks

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    For my 50's ah & 100ah, i put a piece of foam matt under them....not to keep them from sliding but for cushion.

https://www.harborfreight.com/4-piec...g_q=floor+matt
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    I use this in all my custom trays https://www.amazon.com/4-Piece-Spong...8587908&sr=8-5
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

4. Member
    I replaced my group 24 starting battery with a group 27 and the only tray i could find was about 1/2" too long, so i used a piece of wood trim to make the battery fit snug and tight, hopefully these Lithuim battery manufactures can start producing the proper battery trays for their products !

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    we have trays available to fit all the IONIC batteries
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

6. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FrancoCialone View Post
    hopefully these Lithuim battery manufactures can start producing the proper battery trays for their products !
    Find a local fab shop and have one made or if you have a welding school, see if the kids can make one.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by FrancoCialone View Post
    I replaced my group 24 starting battery with a group 27 and the only tray i could find was about 1/2" too long, so i used a piece of wood trim to make the battery fit snug and tight, hopefully these Lithuim battery manufactures can start producing the proper battery trays for their products !
    we have custom single and triple trays made for our 54 ah impulse line the 100 ah fit perfectly in a standard group 31 tray. We will also have them for our 60 ah in the platinum line as well. Sometine after the release. Single double and triple.