No call back from Ranger Parts after 11 days and 2 calls in

Today is day 11 since I left my message with the Ranger parts service, as well as left a message with the white river marine group customer service group a couple days after that.

I’m curious as to what the average callback times those on the board have been experiencing?

Sure would be great for average type of parts to have a website that you could buy them from rather than have to call In.

Update.....14 days and counting and no call back

3. Member
    Been waiting on a warranty axle since Nov 5th. Can't get anyone to call me back either, HOT MESS
    Ranger 518 dvx!!

4. Member
    Been 21 days for me. I have called twice--was put on priority list. Already bought aftermarket parts and installed. Now just keeping track because...

5. Member
    I called on 3/31. No call back.
    ----
    Ranger z21
    Mercury Pro XS 250
    Lowrance HDS Live 12 and HDS Touch 9
    Ultrex 112 lb

I took delivery of my boat in June....had a spot on my carpet and I have been waiting since for a new lid. No update.
    Boatless

7. Banned
    I called ranger parts 5-6 weeks ago for some hub parts. I waited on the one for about 15 min, the guy on the line was friendly and helped me with the parts I needed. Then found out they no longer ship parts directly to Canada so I had to go though my dealer. Took 4 weeks with simple bearing parts and I'm still waiting for the hybrid oil closing on 2 months. I went ahead and swapped over bearing to conventional grease so I don't have to deal with this again. It's sad ranger is treating its customers this way, I'm happy with my ranger but I don't think I will buy another one.

Quote Originally Posted by jtracc View Post
    I called ranger parts 5-6 weeks ago for some hub parts. I waited on the one for about 15 min, the guy on the line was friendly and helped me with the parts I needed. Then found out they no longer ship parts directly to Canada so I had to go though my dealer. Took 4 weeks with simple bearing parts and I'm still waiting for the hybrid oil closing on 2 months. I went ahead and swapped over bearing to conventional grease so I don't have to deal with this again. It's sad ranger is treating its customers this way, I'm happy with my ranger but I don't think I will buy another one.
    If I am being honest, I would sell my boat and get into a Cat if I could without taking a bath.
    Boatless

9. Member
    One of the many issues with my new 2020 Ranger was it was delivered with the wrong TM Pedal tray that had no door over it.. My dealer ordered the replacement parts last summer, some were correct, some were wrong, but when the pedal tray finally arrived in March, it was the wrong color (metal flake instead of solid grey, like the rest of the boat). Dealer called Ranger parts, they said that metal flake is now all that's available for warranty parts, they can't make them any other color any longer. I explained that this wasn't a warranty issue, it was a QC issue, that didn't matter. I asked for the paint so I could take it to have it painted, Ranger said they can't supply the paint. I asked for the paint code, they did send that, so I found the paint online, paid for it out of my own pocket, and painted the thing myself.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cdc2010 View Post
    I called on 3/31. No call back.
    I got a call today from Ranger and they supposedly had my parts. So keep the faith fellas... you may be next. ;-)
    ----
    Ranger z21
    Mercury Pro XS 250
    Lowrance HDS Live 12 and HDS Touch 9
    Ultrex 112 lb