Anyone running a 250ss on a skeeter 20i?

Looking at possibly replacing the 250HPDI on my 2007 skeeter 20i with a 250ss Suzuki. I currently have a manual jack plate but will most likely go to a hydraulic plate also. My understanding it is a little hard to dial these motors in with the finding the correct prop. Is anyone here running a similar set up or maybe have any info on what prop I should try ?

thanks in advance
    2007 Skeeter 20’ I class with 250HP Yamaha HPDI

2. Member
    I’d recommend emailing onewalker via BBC.
    2018 Bass Cat Lynx w/Suzuki 250SS.

3. Member
    Despite the creative spelling, I don't see why this thread wouldn't be the absolute best place to start. He got great numbers:

Suzuki 250ss on a 921 Pheonix

the Solas Scorpion seems to be a great prop choice for the 250SS engine on bass Boats and 27P is what most have found that works well. As you will find, the Suzuki doesn't have the speed but with the Scorpion prop it wakes the boat up to perform as it should and only be slightly less on speed over the others.
    Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA
    2004 Ranger 521VX - Yamaha 250 SHO

Quote Originally Posted by JoePA View Post
    the Solas Scorpion seems to be a great prop choice for the 250SS engine on bass Boats and 27P is what most have found that works well. As you will find, the Suzuki doesn't have the speed but with the Scorpion prop it wakes the boat up to perform as it should and only be slightly less on speed over the others.
    This is what I have on a 2019 921. Tournament load 2 guys full tank of gas hit 70mph @6000rpms. Thinking maybe gain some if I raise jackplate. Only had the boat out once just bought it.

6. Member
    I think that's pretty decent for a 921. That's a big sled, and it seems most report 70 to 72 or so as top end.