Hydraulic Jack Plate on F195

For those that have the F195 without the hydraulic jack plate would you do it again or go hydraulic? This is the last choice I have to make on my new boat. For those that have on does it make much of a difference in performance? Thanks for any input.
    HMC USN RET
    2022 Falcon F195/Merc 200 and all the goodies I could get on it.

I don't own a 195 but after owning a boat with a hydraulic plate I would never own one again without. I know they aren't cheap but best to have it installed now. I'm a Bob's machine shop fan because of their excellent product and customer service. Also, with you fishing down south and running shallow I would think it would be a must to have one.
    Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA
    2004 Ranger 521VX - Yamaha 250 SHO

3. Member

Hydraulic jack plate

I've got a 2021 Falcon F195 with an Atlas hydraulic jack plate. I've only had it for a few months and I'm still learning it. I would highly recommend it because it gives you so much control of the motor. Especially in shallow water situations. It's also nice when you are running in rough water conditions.

4. Member
    I have a seastar hydraulic on my F195. I will never own a boat without one. So convenient to try different engine heights. No more getting out of the boat and cranking a wrench. Use to take forever to adjust boat correctly.