Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Will your new boat have a Mercury?
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

2. Member
    Sounds like you have more of a mercury problem

3. Member
    Sounds to me that your nothing more than a troll all these issues and there all mercury related

4. Member

5. Member
    nitro will probly be glad you are getting a different boat company to whine about your problems dont seem that big an most of them are motor problems.

6. Member
    I'd be upset at Mercury.....other than rod tubes you never mention another thing actually wrong with it being a Nitro....
    Jamey Roy
    Newcastle, Maine

7. Member
    Troll

8. Member
    CAPSLOCKCRUISECONTROLFTW!
    2020 Nitro Z21 Pro | Mercury 250 Pro XS |Ultrex 36v 112 MDI | Solix G2 chirp/mega SI 10 and 12 |Garmin 93sv UHD w/LiveScope| 8' PowerPole Blades

9. Banned
    Not a Nitro issue stop bashing them

10. Member
    TL;DR (Too loud; didn't read)

11. Member
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1067376

Been dealing with this and bashing Nitro since July of last year????? Did you get the other issues fixed?

Attached Images Attached Images

13. Member
    Well at least you don't have an evinrude lol!

14. Member
    Yeah I guess my issue may be worth mercury on the motor issue but there were lotta other issues I didn’t bring forward about the nitro boat itself!!! worst part is bass Pro will fix it when they sections not in any type a rush they will get to it when they get to it yeah it’s covered under warranty but that doesn’t get me on the water getting to it when they get to it. I’ve owned Nitro’s all my life, I thought things got better with age not sure if I should just trade it in at this point once I do get it back,, you know when it’s easy for you guys to sit there and say calm down and everything when it’s not happening to you,, enjoy your time out on the water and have a great day

15. Member
    if the service center will fix let them do their job with the marine business booming like it is you are going to have to get in line complaining on the net is worthless cause non of these folks are going to fix your boat.

Stop taking your 60,000$ boat to Walmart for service. Take it to any other mercury shop or find out the best merc shop.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

17. Member
    You guys think this is just a mercury problem, let me list the nitro problems then for you,,,,IMG_4429.png this happened in the first 30 days,,,,then both struts that hold the rod locker doors and the opposite compartment broke off where they connect to the lids!!! ,, the cup holders up front and next to the console became dislodged and flew off while under way,,60 days,,,the center trim piece of the steering wheel fell off,,,the driver seat mount that slides back and forth in different positions NEVER worked from day 1,,got that finally replaced after 1 year ,,I had to move the Foot Throttle Pedal all the way forward and push back on the seat so it would not move while underway,,,BTW not very safe !! driver side livewell pump stopped working after 90 days!! The faceplate on the passenger side Talon that lights up and has control panel flew off after 6 months, so people it more then just a mercury problem!!! I have owned every top of the Line Nitro the savage 896, the 911CDC,the Z9,,,so I am very familiar with nitro,,,those are just the few of the things have broken and after spending 70,000 yes its a little frustrating !!!

18. Member
    Took it to BASS PRO where I bought it,,you suggest otherwise ?

I got a ways to go to reach this status.....although I have lost the center trim piece on the steering wheel before. And my rod locker strut did come off a few times. Took me 2 minutes to re install it though.

Do Talons Break on other boats? Do those same brand livewell pumps not fail on other boats?

Look we all understand its frustrating , but do you think the best way to get sympathy, help.....whatever is is you wanted, is to come on here and scream never buy a Nitro? and when so many have not had your results. Sounds your were in that group too since this is not your first Nitro.

The more I read this thread I think you have a dealer problem more then anything.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

20. Member
    I have a Skeeter. Should you have bought a Skeeter? Well i guess you wouldnt like it either. Small things happen, maybe they shouldn't but they do. Unless it is a big ticket item I just take care of it.

Oh btw the first thing I did was to yank those rod tubes out of my boat. Who uses those things anyways.

Wow sticking up for a Nitro, my buddy has one and it is a pretty cool boat. I evenngotbto ride in it once.
    when you see this on the water stop and say hi.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast